White teeth is something everyone wants. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. Read below to find out more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Teeth Whitening Reviews Sensitive Teeth
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. It promises minimal to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum is then enhanced with blue light technology.to really make sure to get that whitening effect.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is also present. These abrasive elements help remove the difficult-to-remove stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Baking soda can scratch off enamel if used too often. This could lead to sensitive teeth. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Lastly, peppermint oil is added for flavoriing and smell.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. Teeth Whitening Reviews Sensitive Teeth
What’s Inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You will get a whole more than that.
Inside each package of Snow Teeth Whitening, include:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- Prepare the LED whitening mouthpiece along the adaptable input cords. Keep this for future use.
- Use the wand provided in the kit. You can use either the regular wands (or the special gold ones) or the kit.
- To prime the wands, twist the bottom three or four times. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint your teeth using the wand. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. If this occurs, remove the mouthpiece and rinse your mouth. Then, replace the mouthpiece to continue the treatment.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. You can repeat the treatment up to three times daily if you wish.
- You can check the progress of your teeth color after a few weeks by using the shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This means teeth whitening for 21 consecutive days. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some people have even seen their teeth turn two shades whiter from the start of the treatment to one month after regular use.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow was designed with a reduced effect on tooth sensitive, but there are still some who may experience an increase. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. It is best to consult your dentist to get his opinion on whether you should proceed with the treatment or any teeth whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s Customer Service was also praised for their promptness in responding to inquiries and questions about the products.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Snow has a few weaknesses, including a mouthpiece with faulty LEDs. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
Cons and Pros
- It’s easy and simple to use the kit. The instructions were easy to read and understand. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable Treatment- You can adjust how much your smile will brighten. This is also very simple. Just adjust the frequency you use it.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum, also known as Gentle Formula, is a very gentle formula. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. Teeth Whitening Reviews Sensitive Teeth
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece- Let’s not deny that the mere sight of this mouthpiece is enough to make many people uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can be pretty warm. The LED light inside the mouthpiece may become quite warm after a short time in your mouth. This can cause discomfort for some.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worthwhile?
Snow Teeth Whitening, in my opinion, is an excellent product that is well worth the money. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. For those who don’t, it is a great result. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
It is also safe for the mouth. It is designed so only those with the most sensitivity will feel a difference.
The price may seem high at first, but it isn’t when you think of it as an investment that will last for one month. In the long term, this can be more affordable than most other alternatives. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Frequently Asked Question Teeth Whitening Reviews Sensitive Teeth
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
To get the best results and minimal side effects, it is important that consumers follow the instructions on the product. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening results can last a full year, depending upon many factors.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users even get results that last several years. If users are aware of how to properly care for their teeth, they may even be able to enjoy a lifetime of safety.