Everyone wants white teeth. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Snow Teeth whitening is perfect for those who are busy or have trouble booking an appointment to bleach their teeth with their dentist.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Kor Teeth Whitening Review
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening’s ingredients contain hydrogen and carbamide peroxide, which are well-known ingredients for inner teeth whitening. While too much carbamide peroxide can be pretty harmful to the teeth, the serum in Snow Teeth Whitening is formulated exactly as not to put in too much to get over that threshold.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive elements help remove the difficult-to-remove stains. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. That is why the sodium bicarbonate in the serum is properly regulated and formulated to avoid such instances.
Lastly, peppermint oil is added for flavoriing and smell.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. Kor Teeth Whitening Review
What’s in the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You get so much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. Put this aside to use later.
- Use the wand provided in the kit. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- To prime your wands, you should twist the bottoms of the wands 3 or 4 times. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- You may notice that saliva builds up in your mouth. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- Once you are done, rinse with water the mouth and the mouthpiece. You can repeat the treatment up to three times daily if you wish.
- The shade guide can be used again after you have followed the treatment for several weeks to see how your teeth’s shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Although those with hard-to-remove stains on their teeth will not see the same results as those without, many have reported that they have seen at least a slight improvement.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow was designed with a reduced effect on tooth sensitive, but there are still some who may experience an increase. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. It is best to consult your dentist to get his opinion on whether you should proceed with the treatment or any teeth whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. It may appear expensive at first but isn’t. When you calculate the price per session, the cost is only $2. This is cheaper than the other options. Even compared to an actual dentist visit, it is a much cheaper alternative.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Cons and Pros
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions are easy to understand and follow. You can even do other things while doing the 9 to 30 minutes of treatment.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. This is also very simple. Just adjust the frequency you use it.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Snow’s Serum, also known as Gentle Formula, is a very gentle formula. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. Kor Teeth Whitening Review
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece: Let’s be honest, just looking at the mouthpiece may make you uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some get used to it, some don’t.
- It can get quite warm. The LED in the mouthpiece gets pretty hot after a while in the mouth.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. It’s a good result for those who do not. The process is flexible, you do not need to lie flat while doing the treatment.
The product is also very safe for teeth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
The price may seem high at first, but it isn’t when you think of it as an investment that will last for one month. In the long term, this can be more affordable than most other alternatives. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
FAQs Kor Teeth Whitening Review
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening results can last a full year, depending upon many factors.
These factors include regular consumption of wine and foods that stain teeth. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.