Everyone wants whiter teeth. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
YouTube’s Unboxem channel has a video review by Adam for those who prefer a more visual experience. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow White Teeth Whitening Review
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum is then enhanced with blue light technology.to really make sure to get that whitening effect.
Snow Teeth Whitening’s ingredients contain hydrogen and carbamide peroxide, which are well-known ingredients for inner teeth whitening. While too much carbamide peroxide can be pretty harmful to the teeth, the serum in Snow Teeth Whitening is formulated exactly as not to put in too much to get over that threshold.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. These stains are caused by a variety of substances, including wine, soda, and coffee.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Lastly, peppermint oil is added for flavoriing and smell.
These ingredients may seem intimidating and “chemical,” but they are actually the opposite. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. Snow White Teeth Whitening Review
What’s Inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You will get a whole more than that.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. Just follow the instructions.
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Set this aside for later use.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. Use either the regular or special gold wands.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. It may take some time for newer wands to prime.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. in a similar way, you would in painting nails
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This could be anything between 10 and thirty minutes.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- Rinse the mouth and mouthpiece thoroughly with water. If you prefer, repeat this treatment every day.
- The shade guide can be used again after you have followed the treatment for several weeks to see how your teeth’s shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. Users have experienced some amazing results within 21 days.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. Calculating the cost per session comes to less than two dollars, which is much cheaper than most other products. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. The majority of customers reported great results while feeling less sensitive.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Some people find the product to be expensive, which is a major factor that can prevent them from buying it.
The Pros and Cons
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable Treatment: You can choose how brightly you want to have your smile. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- After using the product, there isn’t much to clean. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. All you need is water, and you’re done.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. This is an important fact, as you’ll need a treatment of 21 days up to a whole month in order to see the best results. Snow White Teeth Whitening Review
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece. Let’s admit it. Just looking at this mouthpiece might make you uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can be pretty warm. The LED light inside the mouthpiece may become quite warm after a short time in your mouth. This can cause discomfort for some.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. There may be some discomfort at first with the mouthpiece, but many people will get over it. For those who don’t, it is a great result. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
While it may seem expensive initially, it is not if you consider it a one-time cost for a month’s treatment. This can end up being cheaper than many alternatives. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
Common Questions Snow White Teeth Whitening Review
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening can be used safely.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
Smoking and drinking wine, among other foods and drinks that can stain teeth are some of factors. Some users have seen results that can last for years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.