Everyone wants white teeth. However, maintaining it can be costly and difficult. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening, a teeth-whitening solution that you can use at home, is the perfect way to brighten your smile. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
YouTube’s Unboxem channel has a video review by Adam for those who prefer a more visual experience. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Iwhite Teeth Whitening Review
Snow Teeth Whitening, a kit for at-home whitening, promises results after a month of regular use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum will then be enhanced with blue-light technology.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
It also contains sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda. These abrasive elements help remove the difficult-to-remove stains. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Finally, peppermint essential oil is added to enhance the flavor and aroma.
The opposite is true. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Iwhite Teeth Whitening Review
What’s in the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You will receive much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One whitening serum with a wand extra-strength
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
It is important to brush your teeth for at least two minutes before beginning a teeth-whitening treatment. You can use the teeth color guide to see what shade you are. You can then follow the below instructions.
- Prepare the LED-whitening mouthpiece with the adaptable input cables. This can be used later.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. Use either the regular or special gold wands.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- Once you are done, rinse with water the mouth and the mouthpiece. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- After following the treatment for a few weeks, you can use the shade guide again to check your progress on how much your teeth shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This is 21 days of teeth-whitening. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
Snow Teeth Whitening results can vary from person to person. However, the majority of people have had positive results. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. So to be sure, it is recommended to visit and ask your dentist’s advice about the overall effect on your teeth as well as if you should go with the treatment or any teeth-whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. When you calculate the price per session, the cost is only $2. This is cheaper than the other options. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s customer services were also praised by customers for their ability to quickly respond to any questions or inquiries regarding the company’s product.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
Cons and Pros
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. The instructions were easy to read and understand. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable Treatment- You can adjust how much your smile will brighten. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- Easy Clean-up – After using the product there’s not much left to do. There are not many sticky formulas or acids to wash off. All you need is water, and you’re done.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Gentle Formula – Snow’s Serum is pretty well known for its gentleness. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. This is an important fact, as you’ll need a treatment of 21 days up to a whole month in order to see the best results. Iwhite Teeth Whitening Review
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece: Let’s be honest, just looking at the mouthpiece may make you uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Snow Teeth Whitening, in my opinion, is an excellent product that is well worth the money. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. It is formulated exactly so that only those who have the most sensitive teeth will feel the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
FAQs Iwhite Teeth Whitening Review
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening is pretty safe.
It is important to consult with your dentist to ensure that you are safe before undergoing or applying any Teeth Whitening programs.
Does Snow Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
It is important for consumers to follow the instruction on the product to get the best effects and little to no side effects. To avoid side effects, it is important to adhere to the 30-minute rule per day.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
These factors include regular consumption of wine and foods that stain teeth. Some users even get results that last several years. Users who know how to brush their teeth can be protected for life.