White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
YouTube channel Unboxem has Adam’s video review for those who would like to see more. Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening System Review
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a home-whitening kit which promises great results after one month of use. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. These stains are caused by a variety of substances, including wine, soda, and coffee.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. Snow Teeth Whitening System Review
What’s In The Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You’ll get much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One whitening serum with a wand extra-strength
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening kit
Before starting a teeth whitening session., it is recommended to brush your teeth thoroughly for two minutes. You can also use the teeth shade guide to compare which shade you are before you begin the treatment. Follow the steps below.
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. Keep this for future use.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- To prime your wands, you should twist the bottoms of the wands 3 or 4 times. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This could be between 10 to 30 minutes.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. Repeat the treatment as often as daily, if preferred.
- After following the treatment for a few weeks, you can use the shade guide again to check your progress on how much your teeth shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This is 21 days of teeth-whitening. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. Calculating the cost per session comes to less than two dollars, which is much cheaper than most other products. Even compared to an actual dentist visit, it is a much cheaper alternative.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s Customer Service was also praised for their promptness in responding to inquiries and questions about the products.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Snow’s weakness is a defective LED mouthpiece. The most common complaint is that the blue-light tool does not function as intended.
Some people find the product to be expensive, which is a major factor that can prevent them from buying it.
Pros and Cons
- It’s easy and simple to use the kit. Instructions are clear and simple to follow. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There are not many sticky formulas or acids to wash off. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Snow’s Serum, also known as Gentle Formula, is a very gentle formula. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. Snow Teeth Whitening System Review
You can also find out more about Cons
- The Mouthpiece. Let’s admit it. Just looking at this mouthpiece might make you uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people adapt to it, others don’t.
- It can be pretty warm. The LED light inside the mouthpiece may become quite warm after a short time in your mouth. This can cause discomfort for some.
- Minor sensitivity can occur – Even though the serum has a gentle texture, some users may still feel their teeth becoming more sensitive.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. There may be some discomfort at first with the mouthpiece, but many people will get over it. For those who don’t, it is a great result. The process is flexible, you do not need to lie flat while doing the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It is designed so only those with the most sensitivity will feel a difference.
The price may seem high at first, but it isn’t when you think of it as an investment that will last for one month. In the long term, this can be more affordable than most other alternatives. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Common Questions Snow Teeth Whitening System Review
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
It is important to consult with your dentist to ensure that you are safe before undergoing or applying any Teeth Whitening programs.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
To get the best results and minimal side effects, it is important that consumers follow the instructions on the product. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long Does Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users even get results that last several years. Users who know how to brush their teeth can be protected for life.