White teeth is something everyone wants. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening, a teeth-whitening solution that you can use at home, is the perfect way to brighten your smile. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Brite Teeth Pro Whitening Pens Review
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. It promises minimal to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive elements help remove the difficult-to-remove stains. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Baking soda can scratch off enamel if used too often. This could lead to sensitive teeth. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Finally, peppermint essential oil is added to enhance the flavor and aroma.
The opposite is true. All of these ingredients come from nature, making them as natural and natural as possible. Brite Teeth Pro Whitening Pens Review
What’s In The Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You will receive much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening kit
Before starting a teeth whitening session., it is recommended to brush your teeth thoroughly for two minutes. You can also use the teeth shade guide to compare which shade you are before you begin the treatment. Follow the steps below.
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Set this aside for later use.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. Use either the regular or special gold wands.
- To prime your wands, you should twist the bottoms of the wands 3 or 4 times. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint the teeth. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. If this occurs, remove the mouthpiece and rinse your mouth. Then, replace the mouthpiece to continue the treatment.
- Once you are done, rinse with water the mouth and the mouthpiece. You can repeat the treatment up to three times daily if you wish.
- You can check the progress of your teeth color after a few weeks by using the shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. Users have experienced some amazing results within 21 days.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some people have even seen their teeth turn two shades whiter from the start of the treatment to one month after regular use.
While those with difficult-to-remove stains may not experience the same impact as those who do not, some people have noted that their teeth have become a little whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow was designed with a reduced effect on tooth sensitive, but there are still some who may experience an increase. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. So to be sure, it is recommended to visit and ask your dentist’s advice about the overall effect on your teeth as well as if you should go with the treatment or any teeth-whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit costs $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. Calculating the cost per session comes to less than two dollars, which is much cheaper than most other products. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
Many customers have praised the product’s effectiveness. The majority of customers reported great results while feeling less sensitive.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Snow has a few weaknesses, including a mouthpiece with faulty LEDs. The most common complaint is that the blue-light tool does not function as intended.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
The Pros and Cons
- It’s easy and simple to use the kit. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable Treatment: You can choose how brightly you want to have your smile. This is also very simple. Just adjust the frequency you use it.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. There are not many sticky formulas or acids to wash off. All you need is water, and you’re done.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. This accessory can be used with multiple devices, including Apple, USB, and Android. You can even connect it to your smartphone to perform the treatment as you browse the web.
- Snow’s Serum Gentle Formula is well-known for its gentleness. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. Brite Teeth Pro Whitening Pens Review
You can also find out more about Cons
- The Mouthpiece- Let’s not deny that the mere sight of this mouthpiece is enough to make many people uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can get quite warm. The LED in the mouthpiece gets pretty hot after a while in the mouth.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. For those who don’t, it is a great result. It is also a flexible treatment, so you don’t have to lie down.
It is also safe for the mouth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
FAQs Brite Teeth Pro Whitening Pens Review
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening can be used safely.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow Tooth Whitening damage enamel?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. To avoid side effects, it is important to adhere to the 30-minute rule per day.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening can produce results that last up to a year, depending on a number of factors.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users even get results that last several years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.