White teeth is something everyone wants. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. Snow Teeth Whitening will help us achieve that perfect smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a teeth-whitening product that allows you to get your teeth whitening fix in the comfort of your own home. Even people who are too busy and have difficulty booking a teeth-whitening appointment with their dentist will find plenty of benefits from Snow Teeth Whitening.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening For Sensitive Teeth
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. It promises minimal to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum is then enhanced with blue light technology.to really make sure to get that whitening effect.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
These ingredients may seem intimidating and “chemical,” but they are actually the opposite. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Snow Teeth Whitening For Sensitive Teeth
What’s inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You will get a whole more than that.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. You can then follow the below instructions.
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. This can be used later.
- Use the wand provided in the kit. You can either use the regular wands or the special gold one.
- To prime the wands, twist the bottom three or four times. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- You may notice that saliva builds up in your mouth. When this happens, take off the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth, then put the mouthpiece back to continue treatment.
- Rinse the mouth and mouthpiece thoroughly with water. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- The shade guide can be used again after you have followed the treatment for several weeks to see how your teeth’s shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. Within these 21 days, users have seen some surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a popular method for whitening teeth. While the results are different for each person, many have seen positive results. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. Calculating the cost per session comes to less than two dollars, which is much cheaper than most other products. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s Customer Service was also praised for their promptness in responding to inquiries and questions about the products.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
The Pros and Cons
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions were easy to read and understand. While you are doing the treatment, you can do other things.
- Customizable Treatment- You can adjust how much your smile will brighten. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. There are not many sticky formulas or acids to wash off. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. This makes it a great product for people with sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Snow Teeth Whitening For Sensitive Teeth
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some get used to it, some don’t.
- It can get quite warm. The LED in the mouthpiece gets pretty hot after a while in the mouth.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Snow Teeth Whitening, in my opinion, is an excellent product that is well worth the money. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. It is designed so only those with the most sensitivity will feel a difference.
While it may seem expensive initially, it is not if you consider it a one-time cost for a month’s treatment. This can end up being cheaper than many alternatives. It’s a worthwhile investment, so if your budget allows it.
Common Questions Snow Teeth Whitening For Sensitive Teeth
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening can be used safely.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. The thirty-minute rule is one of them.
How Long Does Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening can produce results that last up to a year, depending on a number of factors.
These factors include regular consumption of wine and foods that stain teeth. Some users can even see results that last fo multiple years. Users who know how to brush their teeth can be protected for life.