Everyone wants whiter teeth. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. Snow Teeth Whitening will help us achieve that perfect smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening, a teeth-whitening solution that you can use at home, is the perfect way to brighten your smile. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
YouTube’s Unboxem channel has a video review by Adam for those who prefer a more visual experience. You can also read below to learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth whitening? How Many Times A Day Can I Use Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum will then be enhanced with blue-light technology.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Baking soda can scratch off enamel if used too often. This could lead to sensitive teeth. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
The opposite is true. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. How Many Times A Day Can I Use Snow Teeth Whitening
What’s Inside the Box?
You don’t just get a serum when you purchase a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit. You will receive much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening comes in a package that includes:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
It is important to brush your teeth for at least two minutes before beginning a teeth-whitening treatment. You can use the teeth color guide to see what shade you are. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. This can be used later.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. You can use either the regular wands (or the special gold ones) or the kit.
- To prime the wands, twist the bottom three or four times. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- When you notice saliva in your mouth, remove the mouthpiece and rinse it. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This means teeth whitening for 21 consecutive days. Users have experienced some amazing results within 21 days.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a popular method for whitening teeth. While the results are different for each person, many have seen positive results. Some even have seen their teeth grow two shades of white from the beginning of the treatment until one month of regular use.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This is mostly due to the user’s oral health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit is valued at $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. Calculating the cost per session comes to less than two dollars, which is much cheaper than most other products. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. The most common complaint is that the blue-light tool does not function as intended.
Others may also find that the product is expensive. This can be an important factor in not purchasing it.
Cons and Pros
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. This is also very simple. Just adjust the frequency you use it.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging Accessories: The charging accessory included is a key reason why the Whitening Process can be so simple and flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum, also known as Gentle Formula, is a very gentle formula. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. This is an important fact, as you’ll need a treatment of 21 days up to a whole month in order to see the best results. How Many Times A Day Can I Use Snow Teeth Whitening
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Overall, I would say that Snow Teeth Whitening is a pretty good product, and it is extremely worth it. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
While it may seem expensive initially, it is not if you consider it a one-time cost for a month’s treatment. This can end up being cheaper than many alternatives. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
Frequently Asked Questions How Many Times A Day Can I Use Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users have seen results that can last for years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.