Everyone wants whiter teeth. It can be pretty to maintain, though, and in some cases, it can be too pricey. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
YouTube channel Unboxem has Adam’s video review for those who would like to see more. You can also read below to learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Zoom Teeth Whitening Pen Review
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. It also promises to have little to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum is then enhanced with blue light technology.to really make sure to get that whitening effect.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Baking soda can scratch off enamel if used too often. This could lead to sensitive teeth. That is why the sodium bicarbonate in the serum is properly regulated and formulated to avoid such instances.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
The opposite is true. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Zoom Teeth Whitening Pen Review
What’s In The Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You get so much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Before starting a teeth whitening session., it is recommended to brush your teeth thoroughly for two minutes. You can also use the teeth shade guide to compare which shade you are before you begin the treatment. Follow the steps below.
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. Put this aside to use later.
- Use the wand provided in the kit. You can use either the regular wands (or the special gold ones) or the kit.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- Rinse the mouth and mouthpiece thoroughly with water. If you prefer, repeat this treatment every day.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some even have seen their teeth grow two shades of white from the beginning of the treatment until one month of regular use.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. This has mostly to do with the user’s tooth health. It is best to consult your dentist to get his opinion on whether you should proceed with the treatment or any teeth whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. When you calculate the price per session, the cost is only $2. This is cheaper than the other options. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Snow has a few weaknesses, including a mouthpiece with faulty LEDs. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Others may also find that the product is expensive. This can be an important factor in not purchasing it.
Pros and Cons
- It’s easy and simple to use the kit. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. This is also very simple. Just adjust the frequency you use it.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. This accessory can be used with multiple devices, including Apple, USB, and Android. You can even connect it to your smartphone to perform the treatment as you browse the web.
- Snow’s Serum Gentle Formula is well-known for its gentleness. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. It is important to know that you need to do the treatment for 21 days or a full month to see your best results. Zoom Teeth Whitening Pen Review
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece. Let’s admit it. Just looking at this mouthpiece might make you uncomfortable. It can be quite bulky to hold in your mouth, especially for long periods of time. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can get quite warm. The LED in the mouthpiece gets pretty hot after a while in the mouth.
- Minor sensitivity can occur – Even though the serum has a gentle texture, some users may still feel their teeth becoming more sensitive.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worthwhile?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. There may be some discomfort at first with the mouthpiece, but many people will get over it. For those who don’t, it is a great result. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
It is also safe for the mouth. It is formulated exactly so that only those who have the most sensitive teeth will feel the difference.
The price may seem high at first, but it isn’t when you think of it as an investment that will last for one month. In the long term, this can be more affordable than most other alternatives. It’s a worthwhile investment, so if your budget allows it.
Frequently Asked Question Zoom Teeth Whitening Pen Review
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. To avoid side effects, it is important to adhere to the 30-minute rule per day.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users can even see results that last fo multiple years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.