White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Snow Teeth whitening is perfect for those who are busy or have trouble booking an appointment to bleach their teeth with their dentist.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . You can also read below to learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Wireless Premium Teeth Whitening Kit
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum is then enhanced with blue light technology.to really make sure to get that whitening effect.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
These ingredients may seem intimidating and “chemical,” but they are actually the opposite. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. Wireless Premium Teeth Whitening Kit
What’s inside the Box?
When you get a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit, you just don’t get a serum. You’ll get much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One whitening serum with a wand extra-strength
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
It is important to brush your teeth for at least two minutes before beginning a teeth-whitening treatment. You can use the teeth color guide to see what shade you are. Just follow the instructions.
- Prepare the LED-whitening mouthpiece with the adaptable input cables. Set this aside for later use.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- To prime the wands, twist the bottom three or four times. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint the teeth. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. If you prefer, repeat this treatment every day.
- You can check the progress of your teeth color after a few weeks by using the shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This means teeth whitening for 21 consecutive days. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow is designed to reduce tooth sensitivity, but some people will still experience an increase. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. So to be sure, it is recommended to visit and ask your dentist’s advice about the overall effect on your teeth as well as if you should go with the treatment or any teeth-whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. It may appear expensive at first but isn’t. When you calculate the price per session, the cost is only $2. This is cheaper than the other options. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Snow’s weakness is a defective LED mouthpiece. The blue light tool does not work as intended, according to most.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Pros and Cons
- Easy and Simple Use – The whitening kit can be used with ease. The instructions were easy to read and understand. While you are doing the treatment, you can do other things.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. There are not many sticky formulas or acids to wash off. All you need is water, and you’re done.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessories is one of the main reasons why the Whitening Process has been made so flexible and simple. This accessory can be used with multiple devices, including Apple, USB, and Android. You can even connect it to your smartphone to perform the treatment as you browse the web.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. It is important to know that you need to do the treatment for 21 days or a full month to see your best results. Wireless Premium Teeth Whitening Kit
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It is a bit bulky, and it might be pretty tiring to hold it in your mouth for 9 to 20 minutes at a time. Some get used to it, some don’t.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Snow Teeth Whitening, in my opinion, is an excellent product that is well worth the money. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
The product is also very safe for teeth. It is designed so only those with the most sensitivity will feel a difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
Frequently Asked Questions Wireless Premium Teeth Whitening Kit
Is Snow Whitening Safe?
Snow Whitening can be used safely.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow Tooth Whitening damage enamel?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long Does Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
Smoking and drinking wine, among other foods and drinks that can stain teeth are some of factors. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.