Everyone wants whiter teeth. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. Snow Teeth Whitening will help us achieve that perfect smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
YouTube channel Unboxem has Adam’s video review for those who would like to see more. Read below to find out more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Whitening Teeth Strips Review
Snow Teeth Whitening, a kit for at-home whitening, promises results after a month of regular use. It promises minimal to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum is then enhanced with blue light technology.to really make sure to get that whitening effect.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. These stains are caused by a variety of substances, including wine, soda, and coffee.
This sodium bicarbonate, however, can have negative effects if used in excess. Baking soda can scratch off enamel if used too often. This could lead to sensitive teeth. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Lastly, peppermint oil is added for flavoriing and smell.
The opposite is true. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Whitening Teeth Strips Review
What’s in the Box?
You don’t just get a serum when you purchase a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit. You’ll get much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- Prepare the LED-whitening mouthpiece with the adaptable input cables. This can be used later.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. You can either use the regular wands or the special gold one.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint your teeth using the wand. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This could be anything between 10 and thirty minutes.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. If this occurs, remove the mouthpiece and rinse your mouth. Then, replace the mouthpiece to continue the treatment.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- The shade guide can be used again after you have followed the treatment for several weeks to see how your teeth’s shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. Within these 21 days, users have seen some surprising results.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Some people have even seen their teeth turn two shades whiter from the start of the treatment to one month after regular use.
Although those with hard-to-remove stains on their teeth will not see the same results as those without, many have reported that they have seen at least a slight improvement.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow was designed with a reduced effect on tooth sensitive, but there are still some who may experience an increase. This is mostly due to the user’s oral health. To be sure, you should visit your dentist and ask for his advice on the overall effects of the treatment as well as whether or not to go ahead with any teeth-whitening program.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
However, not all customer feedback is good. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. The blue light tool does not work as intended, according to most.
Some people find the product to be expensive, which is a major factor that can prevent them from buying it.
Pros and Cons
- Easy and Simple Use – The whitening kit can be used with ease. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. You can even do other things while doing the 9 to 30 minutes of treatment.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. It is not necessary to remove any acids or sticky formulas. Just water is all you need to wash away the sticky formulas.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessories is one of the main reasons why the Whitening Process has been made so flexible and simple. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Gentle Formula – Snow’s Serum is pretty well known for its gentleness. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Whitening Teeth Strips Review
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece: Let’s be honest, just looking at the mouthpiece may make you uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some get used to it, some don’t.
- It can get quite warm. The LED in the mouthpiece gets pretty hot after a while in the mouth.
- Minor sensitivity can occur – Even though the serum has a gentle texture, some users may still feel their teeth becoming more sensitive.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. Although the mouthpiece may initially be uncomfortable, many people are able to get used to it after regular use. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
The product is also very safe for teeth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
Frequently Asked Questions Whitening Teeth Strips Review
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
It is important for consumers to follow the instruction on the product to get the best effects and little to no side effects. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. If users are aware of how to properly care for their teeth, they may even be able to enjoy a lifetime of safety.