White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Snow Teeth whitening is perfect for those who are busy or have trouble booking an appointment to bleach their teeth with their dentist.
YouTube channel Unboxem has Adam’s video review for those who would like to see more. Read below to find out more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth whitening? White Teeth Whitening Kit
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum will then be enhanced with blue-light technology.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
It also contains sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda. These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. These stains are caused by a variety of substances, including wine, soda, and coffee.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Baking soda can scratch off enamel if used too often. This could lead to sensitive teeth. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Lastly, peppermint oil is added for flavoriing and smell.
The opposite is true. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. White Teeth Whitening Kit
What’s Inside the Box?
When you get a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit, you just don’t get a serum. You’ll get much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. You can then follow the below instructions.
- Prepare the LED whitening mouthpiece along the adaptable input cords. Keep this for future use.
- Use the included wand. You can use either the regular wands (or the special gold ones) or the kit.
- To prime the wands, twist the bottom three or four times. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint the teeth. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This could be anything between 10 and thirty minutes.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. If this occurs, remove the mouthpiece and rinse your mouth. Then, replace the mouthpiece to continue the treatment.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- After following the treatment for a few weeks, you can use the shade guide again to check your progress on how much your teeth shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This is 21 days of teeth-whitening. Within these 21 days, users have seen some surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a popular method for whitening teeth. While the results are different for each person, many have seen positive results. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Although those with hard-to-remove stains on their teeth will not see the same results as those without, many have reported that they have seen at least a slight improvement.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow was designed with a reduced effect on tooth sensitive, but there are still some who may experience an increase. This is mostly due to the user’s oral health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit costs $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. Calculating the cost per session comes to less than two dollars, which is much cheaper than most other products. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
Many customers have praised the product’s effectiveness. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s customer services were also praised by customers for their ability to quickly respond to any questions or inquiries regarding the company’s product.
However, not all customer feedback is good. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Some people find the product to be expensive, which is a major factor that can prevent them from buying it.
Pros and cons
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions are easy to understand and follow. While you are doing the treatment, you can do other things.
- Customizable Treatment- You can adjust how much your smile will brighten. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging Accessories: The charging accessory included is a key reason why the Whitening Process can be so simple and flexible. This accessory can be used with multiple devices, including Apple, USB, and Android. You can even connect it to your smartphone to perform the treatment as you browse the web.
- Snow’s Serum Gentle Formula is well-known for its gentleness. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. This is an important fact, as you’ll need a treatment of 21 days up to a whole month in order to see the best results. White Teeth Whitening Kit
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece- Let’s not deny that the mere sight of this mouthpiece is enough to make many people uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some get used to it, some don’t.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
It is also safe for the mouth. It is designed so only those with the most sensitivity will feel a difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
Common Questions White Teeth Whitening Kit
Snow Whitening: Is it Safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Only if you follow the instructions will snow teeth whitening damage your enamel.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. The thirty-minute rule is one of them.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
These factors include regular consumption of wine and foods that stain teeth. Some users have seen results that can last for years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.