Everyone wants white teeth. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. Snow Teeth Whitening will help us achieve that perfect smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. You can also read below to learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? White T Teeth Whitening Review
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is also present. These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. These stains can be caused by wine, coffee, and soda.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. That is why the sodium bicarbonate in the serum is properly regulated and formulated to avoid such instances.
Finally, peppermint essential oil is added to enhance the flavor and aroma.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. White T Teeth Whitening Review
What’s Inside the Box?
You don’t just get a serum when you purchase a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit. You get so much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening comes in a package that includes:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. You can then follow the below instructions.
- Prepare the LED whitening mouthpiece along the adaptable input cords. This can be used later.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. You can use either the regular wands (or the special gold ones) or the kit.
- To prime the wands, twist the bottom three or four times. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- You can use the LED mouthpiece for 10 to 30 minutes. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- Once you are done, rinse with water the mouth and the mouthpiece. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- You can check the progress of your teeth color after a few weeks by using the shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This is 21 days of teeth-whitening. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. To be sure, you should visit your dentist and ask for his advice on the overall effects of the treatment as well as whether or not to go ahead with any teeth-whitening program.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. The majority of customers reported great results while feeling less sensitive.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
Pros and Cons
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. While you are doing the treatment, you can do other things.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. It is not necessary to remove any acids or sticky formulas. Just water is all you need to wash away the sticky formulas.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Gentle Formula – Snow’s Serum is pretty well known for its gentleness. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. White T Teeth Whitening Review
- The Mouthpiece: Let’s be honest, just looking at the mouthpiece may make you uncomfortable. It is a bit bulky, and it might be pretty tiring to hold it in your mouth for 9 to 20 minutes at a time. Some people adapt to it, others don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Can cause minor sensitivity – Despite the gentleness of the serum, some can still feel that their teeth have become more sensitive after their use of the product.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening, in my opinion, is an excellent product that is well worth the money. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
It is also safe for the mouth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. It’s a worthwhile investment, so if your budget allows it.
Frequently Asked Questions White T Teeth Whitening Review
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening is pretty safe.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening can produce results that last up to a year, depending on a number of factors.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users even get results that last several years. You can even live a long time if you know how to care for your teeth.