Everyone wants whiter teeth. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening, a teeth-whitening solution that you can use at home, is the perfect way to brighten your smile. Snow Teeth whitening is perfect for those who are busy or have trouble booking an appointment to bleach their teeth with their dentist.
YouTube channel Unboxem has Adam’s video review for those who would like to see more. You can also read below to learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? What’S The Best Teeth Whitening Kit
Snow Teeth Whitening, a kit for at-home whitening, promises results after a month of regular use. It also promises to have little to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
It also contains sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda. These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Lastly, peppermint oil is added for flavoriing and smell.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. All of these ingredients come from nature, making them as natural and natural as possible. What’S The Best Teeth Whitening Kit
What’s inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You’ll get much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening comes in a package that includes:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One whitening serum with a wand extra-strength
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- Prepare the LED whitening mouthpiece along the adaptable input cords. Keep this for future use.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- To prime your wands, you should twist the bottoms of the wands 3 or 4 times. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint the teeth. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- You may notice that saliva builds up in your mouth. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- Once you are done, rinse with water the mouth and the mouthpiece. You can repeat the treatment up to three times daily if you wish.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This is 21 days of teeth-whitening. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
Snow Teeth Whitening results can vary from person to person. However, the majority of people have had positive results. Some even have seen their teeth grow two shades of white from the beginning of the treatment until one month of regular use.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. This has mostly to do with the user’s tooth health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit costs $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. Calculating the cost per session comes to less than two dollars, which is much cheaper than most other products. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Snow’s weakness is a defective LED mouthpiece. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Cons and Pros
- Easy and Simple Use – The whitening kit can be used with ease. Instructions are clear and simple to follow. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- Easy Clean-up – After using the product there’s not much left to do. It is not necessary to remove any acids or sticky formulas. All you need is water, and you’re done.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. This is an important fact, as you’ll need a treatment of 21 days up to a whole month in order to see the best results. What’S The Best Teeth Whitening Kit
You can also find out more about Cons
- The Mouthpiece- Let’s not deny that the mere sight of this mouthpiece is enough to make many people uncomfortable. It can be quite bulky to hold in your mouth, especially for long periods of time. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. It is also a flexible treatment, so you don’t have to lie down.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. It’s a worthwhile investment, so if your budget allows it.
Common Questions What’S The Best Teeth Whitening Kit
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
It is important to consult with your dentist to ensure that you are safe before undergoing or applying any Teeth Whitening programs.
Does Snow Tooth Whitening damage enamel?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.