Everyone wants whiter teeth. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? What Is A Good Teeth Whitening Kit
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. It also promises to have little to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum is then enhanced with blue light technology.to really make sure to get that whitening effect.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
It also contains sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda. These abrasive components help remove those stains that are more difficult to remove. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Baking soda can scratch off enamel if used too often. This could lead to sensitive teeth. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Lastly, peppermint oil is added for flavoriing and smell.
The opposite is true. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. What Is A Good Teeth Whitening Kit
What’s Inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You’ll get much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Just follow the instructions.
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Keep this for future use.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. You can use either the regular wands (or the special gold ones) or the kit.
- To prime your wands, you should twist the bottoms of the wands 3 or 4 times. It may take some time for newer wands to prime.
- Paint the teeth. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This could be anything between 10 and thirty minutes.
- You may notice that saliva builds up in your mouth. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- Once you are done, rinse with water the mouth and the mouthpiece. If you prefer, repeat this treatment every day.
- The shade guide can be used again after you have followed the treatment for several weeks to see how your teeth’s shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
Although those with hard-to-remove stains on their teeth will not see the same results as those without, many have reported that they have seen at least a slight improvement.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow was designed with a reduced effect on tooth sensitive, but there are still some who may experience an increase. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. It is best to consult your dentist to get his opinion on whether you should proceed with the treatment or any teeth whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. It may appear expensive at first but isn’t. Calculating the cost per session comes to less than two dollars, which is much cheaper than most other products. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s Customer Service was also praised for their promptness in responding to inquiries and questions about the products.
However, not all customer feedback is good. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Others may also find that the product is expensive. This can be an important factor in not purchasing it.
Pros and Cons
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions are easy to understand and follow. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- Easy Clean-up – After using the product there’s not much left to do. There are not many sticky formulas or acids to wash off. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging Accessories: The charging accessory included is a key reason why the Whitening Process can be so simple and flexible. The accessory is not only able to be connected to multiple devices such as Apple, USB or Android, but it can also be connected to your phone to do the treatment whilst you are browsing the internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. What Is A Good Teeth Whitening Kit
You can also find out more about Cons
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It can be quite bulky to hold in your mouth, especially for long periods of time. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can get quite warm. The LED in the mouthpiece gets pretty hot after a while in the mouth.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Snow Teeth Whitening, in my opinion, is an excellent product that is well worth the money. Although the mouthpiece may initially be uncomfortable, many people are able to get used to it after regular use. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
It is also safe for the mouth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
Frequently Asked Questions What Is A Good Teeth Whitening Kit
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening is pretty safe.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow Tooth Whitening damage enamel?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.