Everyone wants white teeth. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a teeth-whitening product that allows you to get your teeth whitening fix in the comfort of your own home. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
YouTube channel Unboxem has Adam’s video review for those who would like to see more. Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Teeth Whitening Review Xylitol
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a home-whitening kit which promises great results after one month of use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening’s ingredients contain hydrogen and carbamide peroxide, which are well-known ingredients for inner teeth whitening. While too much carbamide peroxide can be pretty harmful to the teeth, the serum in Snow Teeth Whitening is formulated exactly as not to put in too much to get over that threshold.
Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is also present. These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. These stains are caused by a variety of substances, including wine, soda, and coffee.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
The opposite is true. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. Teeth Whitening Review Xylitol
What’s inside the Box?
You don’t just get a serum when you purchase a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit. You will receive much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One whitening serum with a wand extra-strength
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
Before starting a teeth whitening session., it is recommended to brush your teeth thoroughly for two minutes. You can also use the teeth shade guide to compare which shade you are before you begin the treatment. Follow the steps below.
- Prepare the LED-whitening mouthpiece with the adaptable input cables. Keep this for future use.
- Use the included wand. Use either the regular or special gold wands.
- To prime your wands, you should twist the bottoms of the wands 3 or 4 times. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint the teeth. in a similar way, you would in painting nails
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- You may notice that saliva builds up in your mouth. When this happens, take off the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth, then put the mouthpiece back to continue treatment.
- Once you are done, rinse with water the mouth and the mouthpiece. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- You can check the progress of your teeth color after a few weeks by using the shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. Within these 21 days, users have seen some surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a popular method for whitening teeth. While the results are different for each person, many have seen positive results. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This is mostly due to the user’s oral health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit is valued at $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
Many customers have praised the product’s effectiveness. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s Customer Service was also praised for their promptness in responding to inquiries and questions about the products.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Snow’s weakness is a defective LED mouthpiece. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
The Pros and Cons
- Easy and Simple Use – The whitening kit can be used with ease. The instructions were easy to read and understand. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable Treatment- You can adjust how much your smile will brighten. This is also very simple. Just adjust the frequency you use it.
- Easy Clean-up – After using the product there’s not much left to do. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. All you need is water, and you’re done.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum Gentle Formula is well-known for its gentleness. This makes it a great product for people with sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. Teeth Whitening Review Xylitol
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can get quite warm. The LED in the mouthpiece gets pretty hot after a while in the mouth.
- Minor sensitivity can occur – Even though the serum has a gentle texture, some users may still feel their teeth becoming more sensitive.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worthwhile?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. There may be some discomfort at first with the mouthpiece, but many people will get over it. For those who don’t, it is a great result. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
Frequently Asked Questions Teeth Whitening Review Xylitol
Is Snow Whitening Safe?
Snow Whitening is pretty safe.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening results can last a full year, depending upon many factors.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users have seen results that can last for years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.