Everyone wants white teeth. However, maintaining it can be costly and difficult. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening, a teeth-whitening solution that you can use at home, is the perfect way to brighten your smile. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Teeth Whitening Light Review
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. These stains are caused by a variety of substances, including wine, soda, and coffee.
This sodium bicarbonate, however, can have negative effects if used in excess. Baking soda is an abrasive material, and it can “scratch” away too much enamel. This may lead to sensitive teeth. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. Teeth Whitening Light Review
What’s In The Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You get so much more.
Inside each package of Snow Teeth Whitening, include:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Just follow the instructions.
- Prepare the LED whitening mouthpiece along the adaptable input cords. Keep this for future use.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. You can use either the regular wands (or the special gold ones) or the kit.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. It may take some time for newer wands to prime.
- Paint your teeth using the wand. in a similar way, you would in painting nails
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- You may notice that saliva builds up in your mouth. When this happens, take off the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth, then put the mouthpiece back to continue treatment.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. Repeat the treatment as often as daily, if preferred.
- You can check the progress of your teeth color after a few weeks by using the shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge is recommended for best results. This means teeth whitening for 21 consecutive days. Within these 21 days, users have seen some surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening results can vary from person to person. However, the majority of people have had positive results. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Although those with hard-to-remove stains on their teeth will not see the same results as those without, many have reported that they have seen at least a slight improvement.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. This has mostly to do with the user’s tooth health. To be sure, you should visit your dentist and ask for his advice on the overall effects of the treatment as well as whether or not to go ahead with any teeth-whitening program.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. When you calculate the price per session, the cost is only $2. This is cheaper than the other options. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
The product has been praised by many customers for its effectiveness. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s Customer Service was also praised for their promptness in responding to inquiries and questions about the products.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Snow has a few weaknesses, including a mouthpiece with faulty LEDs. The blue light tool does not work as intended, according to most.
Others may also find that the product is expensive. This can be an important factor in not purchasing it.
Pros and cons
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions were easy to read and understand. You can even do other things while doing the 9 to 30 minutes of treatment.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There are not many sticky formulas or acids to wash off. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum Gentle Formula is well-known for its gentleness. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. This is an important fact, as you’ll need a treatment of 21 days up to a whole month in order to see the best results. Teeth Whitening Light Review
- The Mouthpiece- Let’s not deny that the mere sight of this mouthpiece is enough to make many people uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worthwhile?
Overall, I would say that Snow Teeth Whitening is a pretty good product, and it is extremely worth it. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. It’s a good result for those who do not. It is also a flexible treatment, so you don’t have to lie down.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It is designed so only those with the most sensitivity will feel a difference.
The price may seem high at first, but it isn’t when you think of it as an investment that will last for one month. In the long term, this can be more affordable than most other alternatives. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
Frequently Asked Question Teeth Whitening Light Review
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening can be used safely.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
It is important for consumers to follow the instruction on the product to get the best effects and little to no side effects. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long Does Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening can produce results that last up to a year, depending on a number of factors.
Smoking and drinking wine, among other foods and drinks that can stain teeth are some of factors. Some users can even see results that last fo multiple years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.