White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. It can be pretty to maintain, though, and in some cases, it can be too pricey. Snow Teeth Whitening will help us achieve that perfect smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Even people who are too busy and have difficulty booking a teeth-whitening appointment with their dentist will find plenty of benefits from Snow Teeth Whitening.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. You can also read below to learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Teeth Whitening Kit Test
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is also present. These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. These stains are caused by a variety of substances, including wine, soda, and coffee.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Baking soda can scratch off enamel if used too often. This could lead to sensitive teeth. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Lastly, peppermint oil is added for flavoriing and smell.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. Teeth Whitening Kit Test
What’s inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You’ll get much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening comes in a package that includes:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One whitening serum with a wand extra-strength
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Follow the steps below.
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. This can be used later.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. You can either use the regular wands or the special gold one.
- To prime your wands, you should twist the bottoms of the wands 3 or 4 times. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint your teeth using the wand. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- When you notice saliva in your mouth, remove the mouthpiece and rinse it. When this happens, take off the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth, then put the mouthpiece back to continue treatment.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening results can vary from person to person. However, the majority of people have had positive results. Some people have even seen their teeth turn two shades whiter from the start of the treatment to one month after regular use.
Although those with hard-to-remove stains on their teeth will not see the same results as those without, many have reported that they have seen at least a slight improvement.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow is designed to reduce tooth sensitivity, but some people will still experience an increase. This is mostly due to the user’s oral health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
The product has been praised by many customers for its effectiveness. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. The most common complaint is that the blue-light tool does not function as intended.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
Pros and cons
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions were easy to read and understand. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable Treatment: You can choose how brightly you want to have your smile. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessories is one of the main reasons why the Whitening Process has been made so flexible and simple. This accessory can be used with multiple devices, including Apple, USB, and Android. You can even connect it to your smartphone to perform the treatment as you browse the web.
- Snow’s Serum Gentle Formula is well-known for its gentleness. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Teeth Whitening Kit Test
- The Mouthpiece: Let’s be honest, just looking at the mouthpiece may make you uncomfortable. It can be quite bulky to hold in your mouth, especially for long periods of time. Some people adapt to it, others don’t.
- It can be pretty warm. The LED light inside the mouthpiece may become quite warm after a short time in your mouth. This can cause discomfort for some.
- Can cause minor sensitivity – Despite the gentleness of the serum, some can still feel that their teeth have become more sensitive after their use of the product.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worthwhile?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
The price may seem high at first, but it isn’t when you think of it as an investment that will last for one month. In the long term, this can be more affordable than most other alternatives. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
Frequently Asked Question Teeth Whitening Kit Test
Snow Whitening: Is it Safe?
Snow Whitening can be used safely.
It is important to consult with your dentist to ensure that you are safe before undergoing or applying any Teeth Whitening programs.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. The thirty-minute rule is one of them.
How Long Does Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users even get results that last several years. Users who know how to brush their teeth can be protected for life.