White teeth is something everyone wants. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening, a teeth-whitening solution that you can use at home, is the perfect way to brighten your smile. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Teeth Whitening Kit Light
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a home-whitening kit which promises great results after one month of use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum is then enhanced with blue light technology.to really make sure to get that whitening effect.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive elements help remove the difficult-to-remove stains. These stains are caused by a variety of substances, including wine, soda, and coffee.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Teeth Whitening Kit Light
What’s In The Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You will receive much more.
Inside each package of Snow Teeth Whitening, include:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Follow the steps below.
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. Keep this for future use.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. You can use either the regular wands (or the special gold ones) or the kit.
- To prime the wands, twist the bottom three or four times. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint the teeth. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- You can use the LED mouthpiece for 10 to 30 minutes. This could be between 10 to 30 minutes.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. When this happens, take off the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth, then put the mouthpiece back to continue treatment.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. Within these 21 days, users have seen some surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow was designed with a reduced effect on tooth sensitive, but there are still some who may experience an increase. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. It is best to consult your dentist to get his opinion on whether you should proceed with the treatment or any teeth whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit costs $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. When you calculate the price per session, the cost is only $2. This is cheaper than the other options. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
However, not all customer feedback is good. Snow’s weakness is a defective LED mouthpiece. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Cons and Pros
- It’s easy and simple to use the kit. The instructions are easy to understand and follow. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable Treatment: You can choose how brightly you want to have your smile. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- After using the product, there isn’t much to clean. There are not many sticky formulas or acids to wash off. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging Accessories: The charging accessory included is a key reason why the Whitening Process can be so simple and flexible. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Gentle Formula – Snow’s Serum is pretty well known for its gentleness. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. This is an important fact, as you’ll need a treatment of 21 days up to a whole month in order to see the best results. Teeth Whitening Kit Light
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece- Let’s not deny that the mere sight of this mouthpiece is enough to make many people uncomfortable. It is a bit bulky, and it might be pretty tiring to hold it in your mouth for 9 to 20 minutes at a time. Some get used to it, some don’t.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Overall, I would say that Snow Teeth Whitening is a pretty good product, and it is extremely worth it. There may be some discomfort at first with the mouthpiece, but many people will get over it. For those who don’t, it is a great result. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
It is also safe for the mouth. It is formulated exactly so that only those who have the most sensitive teeth will feel the difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. It’s a worthwhile investment, so if your budget allows it.
Frequently Asked Question Teeth Whitening Kit Light
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow Tooth Whitening damage enamel?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. If users are aware of how to properly care for their teeth, they may even be able to enjoy a lifetime of safety.