Everyone wants white teeth. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Snow Teeth whitening is perfect for those who are busy or have trouble booking an appointment to bleach their teeth with their dentist.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . You can also read below to learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Teeth Whitening Kit Free Trial
Snow Teeth Whitening, a kit for at-home whitening, promises results after a month of regular use. It also promises to have little to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive components help remove those stains that are more difficult to remove. These stains can be caused by wine, coffee, and soda.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. That is why the sodium bicarbonate in the serum is properly regulated and formulated to avoid such instances.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Teeth Whitening Kit Free Trial
What’s in the Box?
You don’t just get a serum when you purchase a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit. You will get a whole more than that.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Follow the steps below.
- Prepare the LED whitening mouthpiece along the adaptable input cords. Set this aside for later use.
- Use the included wand. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- To prime your wands, you should twist the bottoms of the wands 3 or 4 times. It may take some time for newer wands to prime.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This could be between 10 to 30 minutes.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. When this happens, take off the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth, then put the mouthpiece back to continue treatment.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- You can check the progress of your teeth color after a few weeks by using the shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge is recommended for best results. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow was designed with a reduced effect on tooth sensitive, but there are still some who may experience an increase. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. To be sure, you should visit your dentist and ask for his advice on the overall effects of the treatment as well as whether or not to go ahead with any teeth-whitening program.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit costs $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. The majority of customers reported great results while feeling less sensitive.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Snow has a few weaknesses, including a mouthpiece with faulty LEDs. The most common complaint is that the blue-light tool does not function as intended.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Pros and cons
- Easy and Simple Use – The whitening kit can be used with ease. Instructions are clear and simple to follow. You can even do other things while doing the 9 to 30 minutes of treatment.
- Customizable Treatment- You can adjust how much your smile will brighten. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. It is not necessary to remove any acids or sticky formulas. Just water is all you need to wash away the sticky formulas.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. This makes it a great product for people with sensitive teeth. This is an important fact, as you’ll need a treatment of 21 days up to a whole month in order to see the best results. Teeth Whitening Kit Free Trial
- The Mouthpiece. Let’s admit it. Just looking at this mouthpiece might make you uncomfortable. It is a bit bulky, and it might be pretty tiring to hold it in your mouth for 9 to 20 minutes at a time. Some people adapt to it, others don’t.
- It can get quite warm. The LED in the mouthpiece gets pretty hot after a while in the mouth.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Snow Teeth Whitening, in my opinion, is an excellent product that is well worth the money. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. It is also a flexible treatment, so you don’t have to lie down.
It is also safe for the mouth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
Frequently Asked Questions Teeth Whitening Kit Free Trial
Snow Whitening: Is it Safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users can even see results that last fo multiple years. You can even live a long time if you know how to care for your teeth.