Everyone wants whiter teeth. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Even people who are too busy and have difficulty booking a teeth-whitening appointment with their dentist will find plenty of benefits from Snow Teeth Whitening.
YouTube channel Unboxem has Adam’s video review for those who would like to see more. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Teeth Whitening Kit Auraglow
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. It promises minimal to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum will then be enhanced with blue-light technology.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
This sodium bicarbonate, however, can have negative effects if used in excess. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. That is why the sodium bicarbonate in the serum is properly regulated and formulated to avoid such instances.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
The opposite is true. All of these ingredients come from nature, making them as natural and natural as possible. Teeth Whitening Kit Auraglow
What’s in the Box?
You don’t just get a serum when you purchase a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit. You get so much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Follow the steps below.
- Prepare the LED-whitening mouthpiece with the adaptable input cables. Put this aside to use later.
- Use the included wand. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- When you notice saliva in your mouth, remove the mouthpiece and rinse it. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. You can repeat the treatment up to three times daily if you wish.
- The shade guide can be used again after you have followed the treatment for several weeks to see how your teeth’s shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This means teeth whitening for 21 consecutive days. Within these 21 days, users have seen some surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening results can vary from person to person. However, the majority of people have had positive results. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. This has mostly to do with the user’s tooth health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. When you calculate the price per session, the cost is only $2. This is cheaper than the other options. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s customer services were also praised by customers for their ability to quickly respond to any questions or inquiries regarding the company’s product.
However, not all customer feedback is good. Snow’s weakness is a defective LED mouthpiece. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
The Pros and Cons
- It’s easy and simple to use the kit. The instructions were easy to read and understand. While you are doing the treatment, you can do other things.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. All you need is water, and you’re done.
- Charging Accessories: The charging accessory included is a key reason why the Whitening Process can be so simple and flexible. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Snow’s Serum, also known as Gentle Formula, is a very gentle formula. This makes it a great product for people with sensitive teeth. It is important to know that you need to do the treatment for 21 days or a full month to see your best results. Teeth Whitening Kit Auraglow
You can also find out more about Cons
- The Mouthpiece: Let’s be honest, just looking at the mouthpiece may make you uncomfortable. It can be quite bulky to hold in your mouth, especially for long periods of time. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. The process is flexible, you do not need to lie flat while doing the treatment.
It is also safe for the mouth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. It’s a worthwhile investment, so if your budget allows it.
Frequently Asked Question Teeth Whitening Kit Auraglow
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening results can last a full year, depending upon many factors.
Smoking and drinking wine, among other foods and drinks that can stain teeth are some of factors. Some users can even see results that last fo multiple years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.