White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. Read below to find out more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Teeth Whitening Kit At Clicks
Snow Teeth Whitening, a kit for at-home whitening, promises results after a month of regular use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive components help remove those stains that are more difficult to remove. These stains can be caused by wine, coffee, and soda.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Baking soda is an abrasive material, and it can “scratch” away too much enamel. This may lead to sensitive teeth. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Teeth Whitening Kit At Clicks
What’s inside the Box?
When you get a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit, you just don’t get a serum. You get so much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. This can be used later.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. You can use either the regular wands (or the special gold ones) or the kit.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint the teeth. in a similar way, you would in painting nails
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This could be anything between 10 and thirty minutes.
- When you notice saliva in your mouth, remove the mouthpiece and rinse it. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening results can vary from person to person. However, the majority of people have had positive results. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow was designed with a reduced effect on tooth sensitive, but there are still some who may experience an increase. This has mostly to do with the user’s tooth health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. It may appear expensive at first but isn’t. When you calculate the price per session, the cost is only $2. This is cheaper than the other options. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s Customer Service was also praised for their promptness in responding to inquiries and questions about the products.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. The blue light tool does not work as intended, according to most.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Pros and cons
- It’s easy and simple to use the kit. Instructions are clear and simple to follow. You can even do other things while doing the 9 to 30 minutes of treatment.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. The accessory is not only able to be connected to multiple devices such as Apple, USB or Android, but it can also be connected to your phone to do the treatment whilst you are browsing the internet.
- Snow’s Serum Gentle Formula is well-known for its gentleness. This makes it a great product for people with sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Teeth Whitening Kit At Clicks
- The Mouthpiece- Let’s not deny that the mere sight of this mouthpiece is enough to make many people uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people adapt to it, others don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Overall, I would say that Snow Teeth Whitening is a pretty good product, and it is extremely worth it. There may be some discomfort at first with the mouthpiece, but many people will get over it. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
Common Questions Teeth Whitening Kit At Clicks
Snow Whitening: Is it Safe?
Snow Whitening can be used safely.
It is important to consult with your dentist to ensure that you are safe before undergoing or applying any Teeth Whitening programs.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Only if you follow the instructions will snow teeth whitening damage your enamel.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. The thirty-minute rule is one of them.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users have seen results that can last for years. If users are aware of how to properly care for their teeth, they may even be able to enjoy a lifetime of safety.