White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. It can be pretty to maintain, though, and in some cases, it can be too pricey. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a teeth-whitening product that allows you to get your teeth whitening fix in the comfort of your own home. Even people who are too busy and have difficulty booking a teeth-whitening appointment with their dentist will find plenty of benefits from Snow Teeth Whitening.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Teeth Whitening At Home Review
Snow Teeth Whitening, a kit for at-home whitening, promises results after a month of regular use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum is then enhanced with blue light technology.to really make sure to get that whitening effect.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive elements help remove the difficult-to-remove stains. These stains can be caused by wine, coffee, and soda.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. Teeth Whitening At Home Review
What’s inside the Box?
When you get a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit, you just don’t get a serum. You will receive much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One whitening serum with a wand extra-strength
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Follow the steps below.
- Prepare the LED-whitening mouthpiece with the adaptable input cables. Put this aside to use later.
- Use the included wand. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint your teeth using the wand. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- You can use the LED mouthpiece for 10 to 30 minutes. This could be between 10 to 30 minutes.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- Rinse the mouth and mouthpiece thoroughly with water. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- After following the treatment for a few weeks, you can use the shade guide again to check your progress on how much your teeth shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This means teeth whitening for 21 consecutive days. Within these 21 days, users have seen some surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. So to be sure, it is recommended to visit and ask your dentist’s advice about the overall effect on your teeth as well as if you should go with the treatment or any teeth-whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s Customer Service was also praised for their promptness in responding to inquiries and questions about the products.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. The blue light tool does not work as intended, according to most.
Some people find the product to be expensive, which is a major factor that can prevent them from buying it.
Pros and cons
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. The instructions are easy to understand and follow. While you are doing the treatment, you can do other things.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- Easy Clean-up – After using the product there’s not much left to do. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. This accessory can be used with multiple devices, including Apple, USB, and Android. You can even connect it to your smartphone to perform the treatment as you browse the web.
- Gentle Formula – Snow’s Serum is pretty well known for its gentleness. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Teeth Whitening At Home Review
You can also find out more about Cons
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some people adapt to it, others don’t.
- It can be pretty warm. The LED light inside the mouthpiece may become quite warm after a short time in your mouth. This can cause discomfort for some.
- Can cause minor sensitivity – Despite the gentleness of the serum, some can still feel that their teeth have become more sensitive after their use of the product.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. Although the mouthpiece may initially be uncomfortable, many people are able to get used to it after regular use. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Frequently Asked Question Teeth Whitening At Home Review
Snow Whitening: Is it Safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
It is important for consumers to follow the instruction on the product to get the best effects and little to no side effects. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening can produce results that last up to a year, depending on a number of factors.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users even get results that last several years. If users are aware of how to properly care for their teeth, they may even be able to enjoy a lifetime of safety.