Everyone wants white teeth. It can be pretty to maintain, though, and in some cases, it can be too pricey. Snow Teeth Whitening will help us achieve that perfect smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . You can also read below to learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow Whitening Kit Lawsuit
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a home-whitening kit which promises great results after one month of use. It promises minimal to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
These ingredients may seem intimidating and “chemical,” but they are actually the opposite. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. Snow Whitening Kit Lawsuit
What’s in the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You will get a whole more than that.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
It is important to brush your teeth for at least two minutes before beginning a teeth-whitening treatment. You can use the teeth color guide to see what shade you are. You can then follow the below instructions.
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. Put this aside to use later.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. You can either use the regular wands or the special gold one.
- To prime the wands, twist the bottom three or four times. It may take some time for newer wands to prime.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. in a similar way, you would in painting nails
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. Repeat the treatment as often as daily, if preferred.
- You can check the progress of your teeth color after a few weeks by using the shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
While those with difficult-to-remove stains may not experience the same impact as those who do not, some people have noted that their teeth have become a little whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This is mostly due to the user’s oral health. So to be sure, it is recommended to visit and ask your dentist’s advice about the overall effect on your teeth as well as if you should go with the treatment or any teeth-whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
Pros and Cons
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions are easy to understand and follow. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable Treatment- You can adjust how much your smile will brighten. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Gentle Formula – Snow’s Serum is pretty well known for its gentleness. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. It is important to know that you need to do the treatment for 21 days or a full month to see your best results. Snow Whitening Kit Lawsuit
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It can be quite bulky to hold in your mouth, especially for long periods of time. Some people adapt to it, others don’t.
- It can be pretty warm. The LED light inside the mouthpiece may become quite warm after a short time in your mouth. This can cause discomfort for some.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. There may be some discomfort at first with the mouthpiece, but many people will get over it. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
It is also safe for the mouth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
Frequently Asked Question Snow Whitening Kit Lawsuit
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
It is important for consumers to follow the instruction on the product to get the best effects and little to no side effects. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening results can last a full year, depending upon many factors.
Smoking and drinking wine, among other foods and drinks that can stain teeth are some of factors. Some users can even see results that last fo multiple years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.