White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. It can be pretty to maintain, though, and in some cases, it can be too pricey. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow White Teeth Whitening Safe
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
It also contains sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda. These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Baking soda is an abrasive material, and it can “scratch” away too much enamel. This may lead to sensitive teeth. That is why the sodium bicarbonate in the serum is properly regulated and formulated to avoid such instances.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
These ingredients may seem intimidating and “chemical,” but they are actually the opposite. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. Snow White Teeth Whitening Safe
What’s inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You will get a whole more than that.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening kit
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. You can then follow the below instructions.
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. Put this aside to use later.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- You can use the LED mouthpiece for 10 to 30 minutes. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- When you notice saliva in your mouth, remove the mouthpiece and rinse it. If this occurs, remove the mouthpiece and rinse your mouth. Then, replace the mouthpiece to continue the treatment.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. If you prefer, repeat this treatment every day.
- After following the treatment for a few weeks, you can use the shade guide again to check your progress on how much your teeth shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This has mostly to do with the user’s tooth health. It is best to consult your dentist to get his opinion on whether you should proceed with the treatment or any teeth whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
Many customers have praised the product’s effectiveness. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s customer services were also praised by customers for their ability to quickly respond to any questions or inquiries regarding the company’s product.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Pros and Cons
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. While you are doing the treatment, you can do other things.
- Customizable Treatment: You can choose how brightly you want to have your smile. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. Just water is all you need to wash away the sticky formulas.
- Charging Accessories: The charging accessory included is a key reason why the Whitening Process can be so simple and flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum, also known as Gentle Formula, is a very gentle formula. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. Snow White Teeth Whitening Safe
- The Mouthpiece. Let’s admit it. Just looking at this mouthpiece might make you uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Minor sensitivity can occur – Even though the serum has a gentle texture, some users may still feel their teeth becoming more sensitive.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worthwhile?
Snow Teeth Whitening, in my opinion, is an excellent product that is well worth the money. There may be some discomfort at first with the mouthpiece, but many people will get over it. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. The process is flexible, you do not need to lie flat while doing the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It is designed so only those with the most sensitivity will feel a difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Frequently Asked Questions Snow White Teeth Whitening Safe
Is Snow Whitening Safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
It is important to consult with your dentist to ensure that you are safe before undergoing or applying any Teeth Whitening programs.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users even get results that last several years. You can even live a long time if you know how to care for your teeth.