Everyone wants white teeth. It can be pretty to maintain, though, and in some cases, it can be too pricey. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Even people who are too busy and have difficulty booking a teeth-whitening appointment with their dentist will find plenty of benefits from Snow Teeth Whitening.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow White Teeth Whitening Pen
Snow Teeth Whitening, a kit for at-home whitening, promises results after a month of regular use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
It also contains sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda. These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Baking soda can scratch off enamel if used too often. This could lead to sensitive teeth. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Snow White Teeth Whitening Pen
What’s Inside the Box?
You don’t just get a serum when you purchase a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit. You’ll get much more.
Inside each package of Snow Teeth Whitening, include:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening kit
Before starting a teeth whitening session., it is recommended to brush your teeth thoroughly for two minutes. You can also use the teeth shade guide to compare which shade you are before you begin the treatment. Just follow the instructions.
- Prepare the LED whitening mouthpiece along the adaptable input cords. Keep this for future use.
- Use the included wand. Use either the regular or special gold wands.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint the teeth. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This could be anything between 10 and thirty minutes.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. If you prefer, repeat this treatment every day.
- You can check the progress of your teeth color after a few weeks by using the shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This is 21 days of teeth-whitening. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow is designed to reduce tooth sensitivity, but some people will still experience an increase. This has mostly to do with the user’s tooth health. It is best to consult your dentist to get his opinion on whether you should proceed with the treatment or any teeth whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit is valued at $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. Even compared to an actual dentist visit, it is a much cheaper alternative.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. The most common complaint is that the blue-light tool does not function as intended.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Pros and cons
- Easy and Simple Use – The whitening kit can be used with ease. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable Treatment: You can choose how brightly you want to have your smile. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- Easy Clean-up – After using the product there’s not much left to do. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. All you need is water, and you’re done.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Gentle Formula – Snow’s Serum is pretty well known for its gentleness. This makes it a great product for people with sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Snow White Teeth Whitening Pen
- The Mouthpiece. Let’s admit it. Just looking at this mouthpiece might make you uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can get quite warm. The LED in the mouthpiece gets pretty hot after a while in the mouth.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It is formulated exactly so that only those who have the most sensitive teeth will feel the difference.
The price may seem high at first, but it isn’t when you think of it as an investment that will last for one month. In the long term, this can be more affordable than most other alternatives. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
Frequently Asked Questions Snow White Teeth Whitening Pen
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening is pretty safe.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. To avoid side effects, it is important to adhere to the 30-minute rule per day.
How Long Does Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening results can last a full year, depending upon many factors.
Smoking and drinking wine, among other foods and drinks that can stain teeth are some of factors. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. You can even live a long time if you know how to care for your teeth.