Everyone wants white teeth. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening, a teeth-whitening solution that you can use at home, is the perfect way to brighten your smile. Snow Teeth whitening is perfect for those who are busy or have trouble booking an appointment to bleach their teeth with their dentist.
YouTube’s Unboxem channel has a video review by Adam for those who prefer a more visual experience. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow White Teeth Whitening Ingredients
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a home-whitening kit which promises great results after one month of use. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum will then be enhanced with blue-light technology.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is also present. These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
These ingredients may seem intimidating and “chemical,” but they are actually the opposite. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Snow White Teeth Whitening Ingredients
What’s Inside the Box?
You don’t just get a serum when you purchase a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit. You get so much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening comes in a package that includes:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Just follow the instructions.
- Prepare the LED whitening mouthpiece along the adaptable input cords. Put this aside to use later.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. You can use either the regular wands (or the special gold ones) or the kit.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. It may take some time for newer wands to prime.
- Paint your teeth using the wand. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This could be between 10 to 30 minutes.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. If this occurs, remove the mouthpiece and rinse your mouth. Then, replace the mouthpiece to continue the treatment.
- Rinse the mouth and mouthpiece thoroughly with water. If you prefer, repeat this treatment every day.
- After following the treatment for a few weeks, you can use the shade guide again to check your progress on how much your teeth shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. Users have experienced some amazing results within 21 days.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some even have seen their teeth grow two shades of white from the beginning of the treatment until one month of regular use.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow is designed to reduce tooth sensitivity, but some people will still experience an increase. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit costs $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
Many customers have praised the product’s effectiveness. The majority of customers reported great results while feeling less sensitive.
Snow’s customer services were also praised by customers for their ability to quickly respond to any questions or inquiries regarding the company’s product.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. The blue light tool does not work as intended, according to most.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Cons and Pros
- Easy and Simple Use – The whitening kit can be used with ease. The instructions are easy to understand and follow. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessories is one of the main reasons why the Whitening Process has been made so flexible and simple. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. This makes it a great product for people with sensitive teeth. It is important to know that you need to do the treatment for 21 days or a full month to see your best results. Snow White Teeth Whitening Ingredients
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people adapt to it, others don’t.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Minor sensitivity can occur – Even though the serum has a gentle texture, some users may still feel their teeth becoming more sensitive.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worthwhile?
Overall, I would say that Snow Teeth Whitening is a pretty good product, and it is extremely worth it. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. It is also a flexible treatment, so you don’t have to lie down.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. It is formulated exactly so that only those who have the most sensitive teeth will feel the difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
Frequently Asked Question Snow White Teeth Whitening Ingredients
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening can be used safely.
It is important to consult with your dentist to ensure that you are safe before undergoing or applying any Teeth Whitening programs.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. To avoid side effects, it is important to adhere to the 30-minute rule per day.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening can produce results that last up to a year, depending on a number of factors.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users even get results that last several years. You can even live a long time if you know how to care for your teeth.