White teeth is something everyone wants. It can be pretty to maintain, though, and in some cases, it can be too pricey. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a teeth-whitening product that allows you to get your teeth whitening fix in the comfort of your own home. Snow Teeth whitening is perfect for those who are busy or have trouble booking an appointment to bleach their teeth with their dentist.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive components help remove those stains that are more difficult to remove. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. Snow Teeth Whitening
What’s in the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You will get a whole more than that.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Follow the steps below.
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Keep this for future use.
- Use the included wand. Use either the regular or special gold wands.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- You may notice that saliva builds up in your mouth. If this occurs, remove the mouthpiece and rinse your mouth. Then, replace the mouthpiece to continue the treatment.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. You can repeat the treatment up to three times daily if you wish.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some even have seen their teeth grow two shades of white from the beginning of the treatment until one month of regular use.
Although those with hard-to-remove stains on their teeth will not see the same results as those without, many have reported that they have seen at least a slight improvement.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow is designed to reduce tooth sensitivity, but some people will still experience an increase. This is mostly due to the user’s oral health. It is best to consult your dentist to get his opinion on whether you should proceed with the treatment or any teeth whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit costs $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
The product has been praised by many customers for its effectiveness. The majority of customers reported great results while feeling less sensitive.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Snow’s weakness is a defective LED mouthpiece. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Some people find the product to be expensive, which is a major factor that can prevent them from buying it.
The Pros and Cons
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. The instructions were easy to read and understand. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- Easy Clean-up – After using the product there’s not much left to do. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. This accessory can be used with multiple devices, including Apple, USB, and Android. You can even connect it to your smartphone to perform the treatment as you browse the web.
- Snow’s Serum, also known as Gentle Formula, is a very gentle formula. This makes it a great product for people with sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Snow Teeth Whitening
- The Mouthpiece- Let’s not deny that the mere sight of this mouthpiece is enough to make many people uncomfortable. It is a bit bulky, and it might be pretty tiring to hold it in your mouth for 9 to 20 minutes at a time. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can be pretty warm. The LED light inside the mouthpiece may become quite warm after a short time in your mouth. This can cause discomfort for some.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. It’s a good result for those who do not. It is also a flexible treatment, so you don’t have to lie down.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It is designed so only those with the most sensitivity will feel a difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. It’s a worthwhile investment, so if your budget allows it.
FAQs Snow Teeth Whitening
Is Snow Whitening Safe?
Snow Whitening can be used safely.
It is important to consult with your dentist to ensure that you are safe before undergoing or applying any Teeth Whitening programs.
Does Snow Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. To avoid side effects, it is important to adhere to the 30-minute rule per day.
How Long Does Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users can even see results that last fo multiple years. You can even live a long time if you know how to care for your teeth.