Everyone wants white teeth. However, maintaining it can be costly and difficult. Snow Teeth Whitening will help us achieve that perfect smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Snow Teeth whitening is perfect for those who are busy or have trouble booking an appointment to bleach their teeth with their dentist.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . You can also read below to learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening Vs Ismile
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a home-whitening kit which promises great results after one month of use. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening’s ingredients contain hydrogen and carbamide peroxide, which are well-known ingredients for inner teeth whitening. While too much carbamide peroxide can be pretty harmful to the teeth, the serum in Snow Teeth Whitening is formulated exactly as not to put in too much to get over that threshold.
Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is also present. These abrasive elements help remove the difficult-to-remove stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
This sodium bicarbonate, however, can have negative effects if used in excess. Baking soda is an abrasive material, and it can “scratch” away too much enamel. This may lead to sensitive teeth. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. Snow Teeth Whitening Vs Ismile
What’s In The Box?
You don’t just get a serum when you purchase a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit. You get so much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One whitening serum with a wand extra-strength
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Before starting a teeth whitening session., it is recommended to brush your teeth thoroughly for two minutes. You can also use the teeth shade guide to compare which shade you are before you begin the treatment. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Keep this for future use.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- You can use the LED mouthpiece for 10 to 30 minutes. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- You may notice that saliva builds up in your mouth. If this occurs, remove the mouthpiece and rinse your mouth. Then, replace the mouthpiece to continue the treatment.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. If you prefer, repeat this treatment every day.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This is 21 days of teeth-whitening. Users have experienced some amazing results within 21 days.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
While those with difficult-to-remove stains may not experience the same impact as those who do not, some people have noted that their teeth have become a little whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. It is best to consult your dentist to get his opinion on whether you should proceed with the treatment or any teeth whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit is valued at $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. Even compared to an actual dentist visit, it is a much cheaper alternative.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s customer services were also praised by customers for their ability to quickly respond to any questions or inquiries regarding the company’s product.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Snow has a few weaknesses, including a mouthpiece with faulty LEDs. The blue light tool does not work as intended, according to most.
Others may also find that the product is expensive. This can be an important factor in not purchasing it.
Pros and cons
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. You can even do other things while doing the 9 to 30 minutes of treatment.
- Customizable Treatment: You can choose how brightly you want to have your smile. This is also very simple. Just adjust the frequency you use it.
- Easy Clean-up – After using the product there’s not much left to do. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. All you need is water, and you’re done.
- Charging Accessories: The charging accessory included is a key reason why the Whitening Process can be so simple and flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Snow Teeth Whitening Vs Ismile
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece: Let’s be honest, just looking at the mouthpiece may make you uncomfortable. It can be quite bulky to hold in your mouth, especially for long periods of time. Some people adapt to it, others don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Can cause minor sensitivity – Despite the gentleness of the serum, some can still feel that their teeth have become more sensitive after their use of the product.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. There may be some discomfort at first with the mouthpiece, but many people will get over it. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
The price may seem high at first, but it isn’t when you think of it as an investment that will last for one month. In the long term, this can be more affordable than most other alternatives. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Frequently Asked Question Snow Teeth Whitening Vs Ismile
Snow Whitening: Is it Safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening results can last a full year, depending upon many factors.
These factors include regular consumption of wine and foods that stain teeth. Some users have seen results that can last for years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.