Everyone wants whiter teeth. It can be pretty to maintain, though, and in some cases, it can be too pricey. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening Takealot
Snow Teeth Whitening, a kit for at-home whitening, promises results after a month of regular use. It also promises to have little to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive components help remove those stains that are more difficult to remove. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Baking soda is an abrasive material, and it can “scratch” away too much enamel. This may lead to sensitive teeth. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
The opposite is true. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Snow Teeth Whitening Takealot
What’s Inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You get so much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
It is important to brush your teeth for at least two minutes before beginning a teeth-whitening treatment. You can use the teeth color guide to see what shade you are. You can then follow the below instructions.
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. This can be used later.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. You can use either the regular wands (or the special gold ones) or the kit.
- To prime your wands, you should twist the bottoms of the wands 3 or 4 times. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint your teeth using the wand. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This could be anything between 10 and thirty minutes.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. You can repeat the treatment up to three times daily if you wish.
- You can check the progress of your teeth color after a few weeks by using the shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. Within these 21 days, users have seen some surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a popular method for whitening teeth. While the results are different for each person, many have seen positive results. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. This has mostly to do with the user’s tooth health. It is best to consult your dentist to get his opinion on whether you should proceed with the treatment or any teeth whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit costs $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
Many customers have praised the product’s effectiveness. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s Customer Service was also praised for their promptness in responding to inquiries and questions about the products.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Snow has a few weaknesses, including a mouthpiece with faulty LEDs. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
The Pros and Cons
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- After using the product, there isn’t much to clean. There are not many sticky formulas or acids to wash off. Just water is all you need to wash away the sticky formulas.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum Gentle Formula is well-known for its gentleness. This makes it a great product for people with sensitive teeth. This is an important fact, as you’ll need a treatment of 21 days up to a whole month in order to see the best results. Snow Teeth Whitening Takealot
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some get used to it, some don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Snow Teeth Whitening, in my opinion, is an excellent product that is well worth the money. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. It’s a good result for those who do not. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. It is formulated exactly so that only those who have the most sensitive teeth will feel the difference.
While it may seem expensive initially, it is not if you consider it a one-time cost for a month’s treatment. This can end up being cheaper than many alternatives. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Frequently Asked Questions Snow Teeth Whitening Takealot
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening can be used safely.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users even get results that last several years. Users who know how to brush their teeth can be protected for life.