Everyone wants whiter teeth. However, maintaining it can be costly and difficult. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a teeth-whitening product that allows you to get your teeth whitening fix in the comfort of your own home. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
YouTube channel Unboxem has Adam’s video review for those who would like to see more. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening System
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a home-whitening kit which promises great results after one month of use. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. These stains are caused by a variety of substances, including wine, soda, and coffee.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Baking soda is an abrasive material, and it can “scratch” away too much enamel. This may lead to sensitive teeth. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Finally, peppermint essential oil is added to enhance the flavor and aroma.
These ingredients may seem intimidating and “chemical,” but they are actually the opposite. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. Snow Teeth Whitening System
What’s inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You get so much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
It is important to brush your teeth for at least two minutes before beginning a teeth-whitening treatment. You can use the teeth color guide to see what shade you are. Follow the steps below.
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. Keep this for future use.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. Use either the regular or special gold wands.
- To prime your wands, you should twist the bottoms of the wands 3 or 4 times. It may take some time for newer wands to prime.
- Paint the teeth. in a similar way, you would in painting nails
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This could be between 10 to 30 minutes.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. When this happens, take off the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth, then put the mouthpiece back to continue treatment.
- Once you are done, rinse with water the mouth and the mouthpiece. You can repeat the treatment up to three times daily if you wish.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge is recommended for best results. This is 21 days of teeth-whitening. Users have experienced some amazing results within 21 days.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow was designed with a reduced effect on tooth sensitive, but there are still some who may experience an increase. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit costs $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. Calculating the cost per session comes to less than two dollars, which is much cheaper than most other products. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
The product has been praised by many customers for its effectiveness. Many have experienced excellent results as well as feeling less sensitivity.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. The most common complaint is that the blue-light tool does not function as intended.
Others may also find that the product is expensive. This can be an important factor in not purchasing it.
Cons and Pros
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. The instructions are easy to understand and follow. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. Just water is all you need to wash away the sticky formulas.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. This accessory can be used with multiple devices, including Apple, USB, and Android. You can even connect it to your smartphone to perform the treatment as you browse the web.
- Gentle Formula – Snow’s Serum is pretty well known for its gentleness. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. It is important to know that you need to do the treatment for 21 days or a full month to see your best results. Snow Teeth Whitening System
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can be pretty warm. The LED light inside the mouthpiece may become quite warm after a short time in your mouth. This can cause discomfort for some.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worthwhile?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
It is also safe for the mouth. It is formulated exactly so that only those who have the most sensitive teeth will feel the difference.
The price may seem high at first, but it isn’t when you think of it as an investment that will last for one month. In the long term, this can be more affordable than most other alternatives. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
Frequently Asked Question Snow Teeth Whitening System
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. To avoid side effects, it is important to adhere to the 30-minute rule per day.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening can produce results that last up to a year, depending on a number of factors.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.