White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening System Wholesale
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. It promises minimal to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. These stains can be caused by wine, coffee, and soda.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Baking soda is an abrasive material, and it can “scratch” away too much enamel. This may lead to sensitive teeth. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Lastly, peppermint oil is added for flavoriing and smell.
The opposite is true. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. Snow Teeth Whitening System Wholesale
What’s In The Box?
You don’t just get a serum when you purchase a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit. You will receive much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening comes in a package that includes:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Put this aside to use later.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. It may take some time for newer wands to prime.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This could be anything between 10 and thirty minutes.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- Rinse the mouth and mouthpiece thoroughly with water. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This is 21 days of teeth-whitening. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow is designed to reduce tooth sensitivity, but some people will still experience an increase. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
Many customers have praised the product’s effectiveness. The majority of customers reported great results while feeling less sensitive.
Snow’s customer services were also praised by customers for their ability to quickly respond to any questions or inquiries regarding the company’s product.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. The most common complaint is that the blue-light tool does not function as intended.
Others may also find that the product is expensive. This can be an important factor in not purchasing it.
Cons and Pros
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions are easy to understand and follow. While you are doing the treatment, you can do other things.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- Easy Clean-up – After using the product there’s not much left to do. There are not many sticky formulas or acids to wash off. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. This accessory can be used with multiple devices, including Apple, USB, and Android. You can even connect it to your smartphone to perform the treatment as you browse the web.
- Snow’s Serum Gentle Formula is well-known for its gentleness. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Snow Teeth Whitening System Wholesale
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people adapt to it, others don’t.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Snow Teeth Whitening, in my opinion, is an excellent product that is well worth the money. Although the mouthpiece may initially be uncomfortable, many people are able to get used to it after regular use. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
While it may seem expensive initially, it is not if you consider it a one-time cost for a month’s treatment. This can end up being cheaper than many alternatives. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
FAQs Snow Teeth Whitening System Wholesale
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
These factors include regular consumption of wine and foods that stain teeth. Some users have seen results that can last for years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.