White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Even people who are too busy and have difficulty booking a teeth-whitening appointment with their dentist will find plenty of benefits from Snow Teeth Whitening.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening Stopped Working
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a home-whitening kit which promises great results after one month of use. It also promises to have little to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is also present. These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Baking soda is an abrasive material, and it can “scratch” away too much enamel. This may lead to sensitive teeth. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
These ingredients may seem intimidating and “chemical,” but they are actually the opposite. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Snow Teeth Whitening Stopped Working
What’s Inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You will receive much more.
Inside each package of Snow Teeth Whitening, include:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One whitening serum with a wand extra-strength
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Before starting a teeth whitening session., it is recommended to brush your teeth thoroughly for two minutes. You can also use the teeth shade guide to compare which shade you are before you begin the treatment. Just follow the instructions.
- Prepare the LED-whitening mouthpiece with the adaptable input cables. This can be used later.
- Use the wand provided in the kit. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This could be between 10 to 30 minutes.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- Once you are done, rinse with water the mouth and the mouthpiece. Repeat the treatment as often as daily, if preferred.
- The shade guide can be used again after you have followed the treatment for several weeks to see how your teeth’s shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. Within these 21 days, users have seen some surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
While those with difficult-to-remove stains may not experience the same impact as those who do not, some people have noted that their teeth have become a little whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. This has mostly to do with the user’s tooth health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
Many customers have praised the product’s effectiveness. The majority of customers reported great results while feeling less sensitive.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Snow’s weakness is a defective LED mouthpiece. The blue light tool does not work as intended, according to most.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Cons and Pros
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. While you are doing the treatment, you can do other things.
- Customizable Treatment- You can adjust how much your smile will brighten. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessories is one of the main reasons why the Whitening Process has been made so flexible and simple. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Gentle Formula – Snow’s Serum is pretty well known for its gentleness. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. Snow Teeth Whitening Stopped Working
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It can be quite bulky to hold in your mouth, especially for long periods of time. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. Although the mouthpiece may initially be uncomfortable, many people are able to get used to it after regular use. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. The process is flexible, you do not need to lie flat while doing the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
Frequently Asked Questions Snow Teeth Whitening Stopped Working
Is Snow Whitening Safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening results can last a full year, depending upon many factors.
Smoking and drinking wine, among other foods and drinks that can stain teeth are some of factors. Some users have seen results that can last for years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.