Everyone wants white teeth. It can be pretty to maintain, though, and in some cases, it can be too pricey. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. You can also read below to learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening Singapore
Snow Teeth Whitening, a kit for at-home whitening, promises results after a month of regular use. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum is then enhanced with blue light technology.to really make sure to get that whitening effect.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
It also contains sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda. These abrasive components help remove those stains that are more difficult to remove. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Baking soda is an abrasive material, and it can “scratch” away too much enamel. This may lead to sensitive teeth. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. Snow Teeth Whitening Singapore
What’s In The Box?
When you get a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit, you just don’t get a serum. You will receive much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. This can be used later.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. You can either use the regular wands or the special gold one.
- To prime the wands, twist the bottom three or four times. It may take some time for newer wands to prime.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. in a similar way, you would in painting nails
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This could be between 10 to 30 minutes.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. If this occurs, remove the mouthpiece and rinse your mouth. Then, replace the mouthpiece to continue the treatment.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. You can repeat the treatment up to three times daily if you wish.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge is recommended for best results. This is 21 days of teeth-whitening. Within these 21 days, users have seen some surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening results can vary from person to person. However, the majority of people have had positive results. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
While those with difficult-to-remove stains may not experience the same impact as those who do not, some people have noted that their teeth have become a little whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow was designed with a reduced effect on tooth sensitive, but there are still some who may experience an increase. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. When you calculate the price per session, the cost is only $2. This is cheaper than the other options. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. The blue light tool does not work as intended, according to most.
Some people find the product to be expensive, which is a major factor that can prevent them from buying it.
Cons and Pros
- Easy and Simple Use – The whitening kit can be used with ease. The instructions were easy to read and understand. While you are doing the treatment, you can do other things.
- Customizable Treatment: You can choose how brightly you want to have your smile. This is also very simple. Just adjust the frequency you use it.
- Easy Clean-up – After using the product there’s not much left to do. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. All you need is water, and you’re done.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Snow Teeth Whitening Singapore
- The Mouthpiece: Let’s be honest, just looking at the mouthpiece may make you uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some get used to it, some don’t.
- It can get quite warm. The LED in the mouthpiece gets pretty hot after a while in the mouth.
- Minor sensitivity can occur – Even though the serum has a gentle texture, some users may still feel their teeth becoming more sensitive.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Snow Teeth Whitening, in my opinion, is an excellent product that is well worth the money. Although the mouthpiece may initially be uncomfortable, many people are able to get used to it after regular use. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. The process is flexible, you do not need to lie flat while doing the treatment.
It is also safe for the mouth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
The price may seem high at first, but it isn’t when you think of it as an investment that will last for one month. In the long term, this can be more affordable than most other alternatives. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Common Questions Snow Teeth Whitening Singapore
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
It is important for consumers to follow the instruction on the product to get the best effects and little to no side effects. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
These factors include regular consumption of wine and foods that stain teeth. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. You can even live a long time if you know how to care for your teeth.