Everyone wants whiter teeth. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening, a teeth-whitening solution that you can use at home, is the perfect way to brighten your smile. Even people who are too busy and have difficulty booking a teeth-whitening appointment with their dentist will find plenty of benefits from Snow Teeth Whitening.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening Serum
Snow Teeth Whitening, a kit for at-home whitening, promises results after a month of regular use. It promises minimal to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum will then be enhanced with blue-light technology.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive components help remove those stains that are more difficult to remove. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
This sodium bicarbonate, however, can have negative effects if used in excess. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Lastly, peppermint oil is added for flavoriing and smell.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. All of these ingredients come from nature, making them as natural and natural as possible. Snow Teeth Whitening Serum
What’s In The Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You’ll get much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening comes in a package that includes:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. You can then follow the below instructions.
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Keep this for future use.
- Use the included wand. You can either use the regular wands or the special gold one.
- To prime your wands, you should twist the bottoms of the wands 3 or 4 times. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- You may notice that saliva builds up in your mouth. If this occurs, remove the mouthpiece and rinse your mouth. Then, replace the mouthpiece to continue the treatment.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. Repeat the treatment as often as daily, if preferred.
- The shade guide can be used again after you have followed the treatment for several weeks to see how your teeth’s shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. Users have experienced some amazing results within 21 days.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some people have even seen their teeth turn two shades whiter from the start of the treatment to one month after regular use.
While those with difficult-to-remove stains may not experience the same impact as those who do not, some people have noted that their teeth have become a little whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow is designed to reduce tooth sensitivity, but some people will still experience an increase. This is mostly due to the user’s oral health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. It may appear expensive at first but isn’t. Calculating the cost per session comes to less than two dollars, which is much cheaper than most other products. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Some people find the product to be expensive, which is a major factor that can prevent them from buying it.
Pros and cons
- Easy and Simple Use – The whitening kit can be used with ease. Instructions are clear and simple to follow. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable Treatment- You can adjust how much your smile will brighten. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- After using the product, there isn’t much to clean. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Snow Teeth Whitening Serum
You can also find out more about Cons
- The Mouthpiece- Let’s not deny that the mere sight of this mouthpiece is enough to make many people uncomfortable. It can be quite bulky to hold in your mouth, especially for long periods of time. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Minor sensitivity can occur – Even though the serum has a gentle texture, some users may still feel their teeth becoming more sensitive.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening, in my opinion, is an excellent product that is well worth the money. Although the mouthpiece may initially be uncomfortable, many people are able to get used to it after regular use. It’s a good result for those who do not. The process is flexible, you do not need to lie flat while doing the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It is formulated exactly so that only those who have the most sensitive teeth will feel the difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
Frequently Asked Questions Snow Teeth Whitening Serum
Is Snow Whitening Safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
It is important to consult with your dentist to ensure that you are safe before undergoing or applying any Teeth Whitening programs.
Does Snow Tooth Whitening damage enamel?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
It is important for consumers to follow the instruction on the product to get the best effects and little to no side effects. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening can produce results that last up to a year, depending on a number of factors.
Smoking and drinking wine, among other foods and drinks that can stain teeth are some of factors. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.