Everyone wants whiter teeth. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
YouTube channel Unboxem has Adam’s video review for those who would like to see more. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening Real Reviews
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening’s ingredients contain hydrogen and carbamide peroxide, which are well-known ingredients for inner teeth whitening. While too much carbamide peroxide can be pretty harmful to the teeth, the serum in Snow Teeth Whitening is formulated exactly as not to put in too much to get over that threshold.
Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is also present. These abrasive components help remove those stains that are more difficult to remove. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
This sodium bicarbonate, however, can have negative effects if used in excess. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
These ingredients may seem intimidating and “chemical,” but they are actually the opposite. All of these ingredients come from nature, making them as natural and natural as possible. Snow Teeth Whitening Real Reviews
What’s inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You will receive much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One whitening serum with a wand extra-strength
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Just follow the instructions.
- Prepare the LED-whitening mouthpiece with the adaptable input cables. Keep this for future use.
- Use the included wand. You can either use the regular wands or the special gold one.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This could be between 10 to 30 minutes.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. Repeat the treatment as often as daily, if preferred.
- After following the treatment for a few weeks, you can use the shade guide again to check your progress on how much your teeth shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
While those with difficult-to-remove stains may not experience the same impact as those who do not, some people have noted that their teeth have become a little whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit costs $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. Even compared to an actual dentist visit, it is a much cheaper alternative.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Snow’s weakness is a defective LED mouthpiece. The blue light tool does not work as intended, according to most.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Pros and cons
- Easy and Simple Use – The whitening kit can be used with ease. The instructions are easy to understand and follow. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable Treatment: You can choose how brightly you want to have your smile. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- After using the product, there isn’t much to clean. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessories is one of the main reasons why the Whitening Process has been made so flexible and simple. This accessory can be used with multiple devices, including Apple, USB, and Android. You can even connect it to your smartphone to perform the treatment as you browse the web.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. It is important to know that you need to do the treatment for 21 days or a full month to see your best results. Snow Teeth Whitening Real Reviews
- The Mouthpiece. Let’s admit it. Just looking at this mouthpiece might make you uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. Although the mouthpiece may initially be uncomfortable, many people are able to get used to it after regular use. For those who don’t, it is a great result. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
It is also safe for the mouth. It is designed so only those with the most sensitivity will feel a difference.
While it may seem expensive initially, it is not if you consider it a one-time cost for a month’s treatment. This can end up being cheaper than many alternatives. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
Frequently Asked Question Snow Teeth Whitening Real Reviews
Is Snow Whitening Safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow Whitening Damage Enamel?
Only if you follow the instructions will snow teeth whitening damage your enamel.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. To avoid side effects, it is important to adhere to the 30-minute rule per day.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users can even see results that last fo multiple years. You can even live a long time if you know how to care for your teeth.