Everyone wants whiter teeth. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Even people who are too busy and have difficulty booking a teeth-whitening appointment with their dentist will find plenty of benefits from Snow Teeth Whitening.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. You can also read below to learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening Quiz
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum will then be enhanced with blue-light technology.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
This sodium bicarbonate, however, can have negative effects if used in excess. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Finally, peppermint essential oil is added to enhance the flavor and aroma.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. Snow Teeth Whitening Quiz
What’s Inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You will receive much more.
Inside each package of Snow Teeth Whitening, include:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One whitening serum with a wand extra-strength
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Keep this for future use.
- Use the wand provided in the kit. Use either the regular or special gold wands.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint your teeth using the wand. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- When you notice saliva in your mouth, remove the mouthpiece and rinse it. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- After following the treatment for a few weeks, you can use the shade guide again to check your progress on how much your teeth shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge is recommended for best results. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. Users have experienced some amazing results within 21 days.
Snow Teeth Whitening results can vary from person to person. However, the majority of people have had positive results. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow is designed to reduce tooth sensitivity, but some people will still experience an increase. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. It is best to consult your dentist to get his opinion on whether you should proceed with the treatment or any teeth whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. Calculating the cost per session comes to less than two dollars, which is much cheaper than most other products. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
The product has been praised by many customers for its effectiveness. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. The blue light tool does not work as intended, according to most.
Others may also find that the product is expensive. This can be an important factor in not purchasing it.
Pros and cons
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions were easy to read and understand. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable Treatment- You can adjust how much your smile will brighten. This is also very simple. Just adjust the frequency you use it.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. All you need is water, and you’re done.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum, also known as Gentle Formula, is a very gentle formula. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. It is important to know that you need to do the treatment for 21 days or a full month to see your best results. Snow Teeth Whitening Quiz
- The Mouthpiece- Let’s not deny that the mere sight of this mouthpiece is enough to make many people uncomfortable. It is a bit bulky, and it might be pretty tiring to hold it in your mouth for 9 to 20 minutes at a time. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Minor sensitivity can occur – Even though the serum has a gentle texture, some users may still feel their teeth becoming more sensitive.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worthwhile?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. There may be some discomfort at first with the mouthpiece, but many people will get over it. It’s a good result for those who do not. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
While it may seem expensive initially, it is not if you consider it a one-time cost for a month’s treatment. This can end up being cheaper than many alternatives. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
Frequently Asked Questions Snow Teeth Whitening Quiz
Is Snow Whitening Safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow Whitening Damage Enamel?
Only if you follow the instructions will snow teeth whitening damage your enamel.
To get the best results and minimal side effects, it is important that consumers follow the instructions on the product. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long Does Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening can produce results that last up to a year, depending on a number of factors.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. Users who know how to brush their teeth can be protected for life.