White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. However, maintaining it can be costly and difficult. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening Pen
Snow Teeth Whitening, a kit for at-home whitening, promises results after a month of regular use. It also promises to have little to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
It also contains sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda. These abrasive elements help remove the difficult-to-remove stains. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. That is why the sodium bicarbonate in the serum is properly regulated and formulated to avoid such instances.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. Snow Teeth Whitening Pen
What’s inside the Box?
When you get a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit, you just don’t get a serum. You get so much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. Just follow the instructions.
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Put this aside to use later.
- Use the wand provided in the kit. You can either use the regular wands or the special gold one.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. You can repeat the treatment up to three times daily if you wish.
- After following the treatment for a few weeks, you can use the shade guide again to check your progress on how much your teeth shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit is valued at $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
The product has been praised by many customers for its effectiveness. Many have experienced excellent results as well as feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s Customer Service was also praised for their promptness in responding to inquiries and questions about the products.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. The most common complaint is that the blue-light tool does not function as intended.
Some people find the product to be expensive, which is a major factor that can prevent them from buying it.
Pros and cons
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions were easy to read and understand. While you are doing the treatment, you can do other things.
- Customizable Treatment: You can choose how brightly you want to have your smile. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- After using the product, there isn’t much to clean. It is not necessary to remove any acids or sticky formulas. All you need is water, and you’re done.
- Charging Accessories: The charging accessory included is a key reason why the Whitening Process can be so simple and flexible. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Snow’s Serum, also known as Gentle Formula, is a very gentle formula. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. This is an important fact, as you’ll need a treatment of 21 days up to a whole month in order to see the best results. Snow Teeth Whitening Pen
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It is a bit bulky, and it might be pretty tiring to hold it in your mouth for 9 to 20 minutes at a time. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worthwhile?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. For those who don’t, it is a great result. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Common Questions Snow Teeth Whitening Pen
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening can be used safely.
It is important to consult with your dentist to ensure that you are safe before undergoing or applying any Teeth Whitening programs.
Does Snow Tooth Whitening damage enamel?
Only if you follow the instructions will snow teeth whitening damage your enamel.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. The thirty-minute rule is one of them.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users have seen results that can last for years. You can even live a long time if you know how to care for your teeth.