White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. It can be pretty to maintain, though, and in some cases, it can be too pricey. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
YouTube’s Unboxem channel has a video review by Adam for those who prefer a more visual experience. Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening Led Toothbrush
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a home-whitening kit which promises great results after one month of use. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is also present. These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. These stains are caused by a variety of substances, including wine, soda, and coffee.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. That is why the sodium bicarbonate in the serum is properly regulated and formulated to avoid such instances.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
The opposite is true. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. Snow Teeth Whitening Led Toothbrush
What’s In The Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You get so much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening kit
Before starting a teeth whitening session., it is recommended to brush your teeth thoroughly for two minutes. You can also use the teeth shade guide to compare which shade you are before you begin the treatment. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. This can be used later.
- Use the wand provided in the kit. Use either the regular or special gold wands.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint the teeth. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- You can use the LED mouthpiece for 10 to 30 minutes. This could be between 10 to 30 minutes.
- You may notice that saliva builds up in your mouth. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. You can repeat the treatment up to three times daily if you wish.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. Users have experienced some amazing results within 21 days.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Some even have seen their teeth grow two shades of white from the beginning of the treatment until one month of regular use.
Although those with hard-to-remove stains on their teeth will not see the same results as those without, many have reported that they have seen at least a slight improvement.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow is designed to reduce tooth sensitivity, but some people will still experience an increase. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. When you calculate the price per session, the cost is only $2. This is cheaper than the other options. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
The product has been praised by many customers for its effectiveness. The majority of customers reported great results while feeling less sensitive.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
However, not all customer feedback is good. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Others may also find that the product is expensive. This can be an important factor in not purchasing it.
The Pros and Cons
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions were easy to read and understand. You can even do other things while doing the 9 to 30 minutes of treatment.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- After using the product, there isn’t much to clean. It is not necessary to remove any acids or sticky formulas. Just water is all you need to wash away the sticky formulas.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Gentle Formula – Snow’s Serum is pretty well known for its gentleness. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. Snow Teeth Whitening Led Toothbrush
You can also find out more about Cons
- The Mouthpiece- Let’s not deny that the mere sight of this mouthpiece is enough to make many people uncomfortable. It can be quite bulky to hold in your mouth, especially for long periods of time. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can be pretty warm. The LED light inside the mouthpiece may become quite warm after a short time in your mouth. This can cause discomfort for some.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It is formulated exactly so that only those who have the most sensitive teeth will feel the difference.
While it may seem expensive initially, it is not if you consider it a one-time cost for a month’s treatment. This can end up being cheaper than many alternatives. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Common Questions Snow Teeth Whitening Led Toothbrush
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow Tooth Whitening damage enamel?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
To get the best results and minimal side effects, it is important that consumers follow the instructions on the product. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
Smoking and drinking wine, among other foods and drinks that can stain teeth are some of factors. Some users can even see results that last fo multiple years. You can even live a long time if you know how to care for your teeth.