Everyone wants whiter teeth. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Even people who are too busy and have difficulty booking a teeth-whitening appointment with their dentist will find plenty of benefits from Snow Teeth Whitening.
YouTube’s Unboxem channel has a video review by Adam for those who prefer a more visual experience. Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening How To Apply Serum
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a home-whitening kit which promises great results after one month of use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
It also contains sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda. These abrasive elements help remove the difficult-to-remove stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
This sodium bicarbonate, however, can have negative effects if used in excess. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
The opposite is true. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. Snow Teeth Whitening How To Apply Serum
What’s In The Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You will receive much more.
Inside each package of Snow Teeth Whitening, include:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Follow the steps below.
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Put this aside to use later.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. You can either use the regular wands or the special gold one.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This could be between 10 to 30 minutes.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- Rinse the mouth and mouthpiece thoroughly with water. You can repeat the treatment up to three times daily if you wish.
- After following the treatment for a few weeks, you can use the shade guide again to check your progress on how much your teeth shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This means teeth whitening for 21 consecutive days. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
Snow Teeth Whitening results can vary from person to person. However, the majority of people have had positive results. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow was designed with a reduced effect on tooth sensitive, but there are still some who may experience an increase. This has mostly to do with the user’s tooth health. To be sure, you should visit your dentist and ask for his advice on the overall effects of the treatment as well as whether or not to go ahead with any teeth-whitening program.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. When you calculate the price per session, the cost is only $2. This is cheaper than the other options. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Snow’s weakness is a defective LED mouthpiece. The blue light tool does not work as intended, according to most.
Some people find the product to be expensive, which is a major factor that can prevent them from buying it.
Pros and cons
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions were easy to read and understand. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable Treatment- You can adjust how much your smile will brighten. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There are not many sticky formulas or acids to wash off. All you need is water, and you’re done.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Gentle Formula – Snow’s Serum is pretty well known for its gentleness. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. This is an important fact, as you’ll need a treatment of 21 days up to a whole month in order to see the best results. Snow Teeth Whitening How To Apply Serum
You can also find out more about Cons
- The Mouthpiece: Let’s be honest, just looking at the mouthpiece may make you uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can be pretty warm. The LED light inside the mouthpiece may become quite warm after a short time in your mouth. This can cause discomfort for some.
- Minor sensitivity can occur – Even though the serum has a gentle texture, some users may still feel their teeth becoming more sensitive.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. For those who don’t, it is a great result. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
The product is also very safe for teeth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
The price may seem high at first, but it isn’t when you think of it as an investment that will last for one month. In the long term, this can be more affordable than most other alternatives. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
FAQs Snow Teeth Whitening How To Apply Serum
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening can be used safely.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. The thirty-minute rule is one of them.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening can produce results that last up to a year, depending on a number of factors.
Smoking and drinking wine, among other foods and drinks that can stain teeth are some of factors. Some users can even see results that last fo multiple years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.