Everyone wants whiter teeth. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
YouTube channel Unboxem has Adam’s video review for those who would like to see more. Read below to find out more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening How Long To See Results
Snow Teeth Whitening, a kit for at-home whitening, promises results after a month of regular use. It also promises to have little to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive components help remove those stains that are more difficult to remove. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
This sodium bicarbonate, however, can have negative effects if used in excess. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Finally, peppermint essential oil is added to enhance the flavor and aroma.
The opposite is true. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Snow Teeth Whitening How Long To See Results
What’s Inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You will get a whole more than that.
Snow Teeth Whitening comes in a package that includes:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
It is important to brush your teeth for at least two minutes before beginning a teeth-whitening treatment. You can use the teeth color guide to see what shade you are. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. Put this aside to use later.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This could be between 10 to 30 minutes.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. If this occurs, remove the mouthpiece and rinse your mouth. Then, replace the mouthpiece to continue the treatment.
- Once you are done, rinse with water the mouth and the mouthpiece. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge is recommended for best results. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some even have seen their teeth grow two shades of white from the beginning of the treatment until one month of regular use.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. This is mostly due to the user’s oral health. So to be sure, it is recommended to visit and ask your dentist’s advice about the overall effect on your teeth as well as if you should go with the treatment or any teeth-whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit costs $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
The product has been praised by many customers for its effectiveness. Many have experienced excellent results as well as feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Snow has a few weaknesses, including a mouthpiece with faulty LEDs. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Some people find the product to be expensive, which is a major factor that can prevent them from buying it.
Cons and Pros
- Easy and Simple Use – The whitening kit can be used with ease. The instructions are easy to understand and follow. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable Treatment: You can choose how brightly you want to have your smile. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging Accessories: The charging accessory included is a key reason why the Whitening Process can be so simple and flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. Snow Teeth Whitening How Long To See Results
- The Mouthpiece. Let’s admit it. Just looking at this mouthpiece might make you uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can get quite warm. The LED in the mouthpiece gets pretty hot after a while in the mouth.
- Minor sensitivity can occur – Even though the serum has a gentle texture, some users may still feel their teeth becoming more sensitive.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. There may be some discomfort at first with the mouthpiece, but many people will get over it. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
Frequently Asked Question Snow Teeth Whitening How Long To See Results
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
To get the best results and minimal side effects, it is important that consumers follow the instructions on the product. To avoid side effects, it is important to adhere to the 30-minute rule per day.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users have seen results that can last for years. You can even live a long time if you know how to care for your teeth.