Everyone wants whiter teeth. However, maintaining it can be costly and difficult. Snow Teeth Whitening will help us achieve that perfect smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
YouTube channel Unboxem has Adam’s video review for those who would like to see more. Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening How It Works
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a home-whitening kit which promises great results after one month of use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum will then be enhanced with blue-light technology.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
It also contains sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda. These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. These stains can be caused by wine, coffee, and soda.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. All of these ingredients come from nature, making them as natural and natural as possible. Snow Teeth Whitening How It Works
What’s inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You will get a whole more than that.
Snow Teeth Whitening comes in a package that includes:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Put this aside to use later.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. You can use either the regular wands (or the special gold ones) or the kit.
- To prime the wands, twist the bottom three or four times. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint the teeth. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. When this happens, take off the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth, then put the mouthpiece back to continue treatment.
- Once you are done, rinse with water the mouth and the mouthpiece. You can repeat the treatment up to three times daily if you wish.
- After following the treatment for a few weeks, you can use the shade guide again to check your progress on how much your teeth shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
Snow Teeth Whitening results can vary from person to person. However, the majority of people have had positive results. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. So to be sure, it is recommended to visit and ask your dentist’s advice about the overall effect on your teeth as well as if you should go with the treatment or any teeth-whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit costs $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
The product has been praised by many customers for its effectiveness. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s customer services were also praised by customers for their ability to quickly respond to any questions or inquiries regarding the company’s product.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Others may also find that the product is expensive. This can be an important factor in not purchasing it.
Cons and Pros
- Easy and Simple Use – The whitening kit can be used with ease. Instructions are clear and simple to follow. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- Easy Clean-up – After using the product there’s not much left to do. It is not necessary to remove any acids or sticky formulas. All you need is water, and you’re done.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. This accessory can be used with multiple devices, including Apple, USB, and Android. You can even connect it to your smartphone to perform the treatment as you browse the web.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. This makes it a great product for people with sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. Snow Teeth Whitening How It Works
- The Mouthpiece: Let’s be honest, just looking at the mouthpiece may make you uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can be pretty warm. The LED light inside the mouthpiece may become quite warm after a short time in your mouth. This can cause discomfort for some.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Overall, I would say that Snow Teeth Whitening is a pretty good product, and it is extremely worth it. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. The process is flexible, you do not need to lie flat while doing the treatment.
The product is also very safe for teeth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
While it may seem expensive initially, it is not if you consider it a one-time cost for a month’s treatment. This can end up being cheaper than many alternatives. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Common Questions Snow Teeth Whitening How It Works
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening can be used safely.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long Does Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening results can last a full year, depending upon many factors.
Smoking and drinking wine, among other foods and drinks that can stain teeth are some of factors. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. If users are aware of how to properly care for their teeth, they may even be able to enjoy a lifetime of safety.