White teeth is something everyone wants. However, maintaining it can be costly and difficult. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. You can also read below to learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening How Does It Work
Snow Teeth Whitening, a kit for at-home whitening, promises results after a month of regular use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum is then enhanced with blue light technology.to really make sure to get that whitening effect.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is also present. These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Lastly, peppermint oil is added for flavoriing and smell.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. All of these ingredients come from nature, making them as natural and natural as possible. Snow Teeth Whitening How Does It Work
What’s inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You will get a whole more than that.
Inside each package of Snow Teeth Whitening, include:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
Before starting a teeth whitening session., it is recommended to brush your teeth thoroughly for two minutes. You can also use the teeth shade guide to compare which shade you are before you begin the treatment. Just follow the instructions.
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. Keep this for future use.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This could be between 10 to 30 minutes.
- You may notice that saliva builds up in your mouth. If this occurs, remove the mouthpiece and rinse your mouth. Then, replace the mouthpiece to continue the treatment.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. If you prefer, repeat this treatment every day.
- You can check the progress of your teeth color after a few weeks by using the shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Some people have even seen their teeth turn two shades whiter from the start of the treatment to one month after regular use.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. Even compared to an actual dentist visit, it is a much cheaper alternative.
The product has been praised by many customers for its effectiveness. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s Customer Service was also praised for their promptness in responding to inquiries and questions about the products.
However, not all customer feedback is good. Snow’s weakness is a defective LED mouthpiece. The blue light tool does not work as intended, according to most.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Cons and Pros
- It’s easy and simple to use the kit. Instructions are clear and simple to follow. While you are doing the treatment, you can do other things.
- Customizable Treatment: You can choose how brightly you want to have your smile. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There are not many sticky formulas or acids to wash off. All you need is water, and you’re done.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessories is one of the main reasons why the Whitening Process has been made so flexible and simple. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum Gentle Formula is well-known for its gentleness. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. This is an important fact, as you’ll need a treatment of 21 days up to a whole month in order to see the best results. Snow Teeth Whitening How Does It Work
- The Mouthpiece- Let’s not deny that the mere sight of this mouthpiece is enough to make many people uncomfortable. It can be quite bulky to hold in your mouth, especially for long periods of time. Some get used to it, some don’t.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worthwhile?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. Although the mouthpiece may initially be uncomfortable, many people are able to get used to it after regular use. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. It is also a flexible treatment, so you don’t have to lie down.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. It is designed so only those with the most sensitivity will feel a difference.
While it may seem expensive initially, it is not if you consider it a one-time cost for a month’s treatment. This can end up being cheaper than many alternatives. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
Frequently Asked Questions Snow Teeth Whitening How Does It Work
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow Tooth Whitening damage enamel?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. The thirty-minute rule is one of them.
How Long Does Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
These factors include regular consumption of wine and foods that stain teeth. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.