White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. However, maintaining it can be costly and difficult. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. You can also read below to learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening Cost
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. It also promises to have little to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum is then enhanced with blue light technology.to really make sure to get that whitening effect.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is also present. These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. These stains can be caused by wine, coffee, and soda.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. That is why the sodium bicarbonate in the serum is properly regulated and formulated to avoid such instances.
Finally, peppermint essential oil is added to enhance the flavor and aroma.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Snow Teeth Whitening Cost
What’s Inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You’ll get much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
It is important to brush your teeth for at least two minutes before beginning a teeth-whitening treatment. You can use the teeth color guide to see what shade you are. You can then follow the below instructions.
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Set this aside for later use.
- Use the included wand. You can use either the regular wands (or the special gold ones) or the kit.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. in a similar way, you would in painting nails
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This could be anything between 10 and thirty minutes.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. Repeat the treatment as often as daily, if preferred.
- The shade guide can be used again after you have followed the treatment for several weeks to see how your teeth’s shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
Snow Teeth Whitening results can vary from person to person. However, the majority of people have had positive results. Some even have seen their teeth grow two shades of white from the beginning of the treatment until one month of regular use.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This has mostly to do with the user’s tooth health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit is valued at $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Snow has a few weaknesses, including a mouthpiece with faulty LEDs. The most common complaint is that the blue-light tool does not function as intended.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
Pros and Cons
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. Instructions are clear and simple to follow. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable Treatment- You can adjust how much your smile will brighten. This is also very simple. Just adjust the frequency you use it.
- After using the product, there isn’t much to clean. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. Just water is all you need to wash away the sticky formulas.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum Gentle Formula is well-known for its gentleness. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. Snow Teeth Whitening Cost
- The Mouthpiece: Let’s be honest, just looking at the mouthpiece may make you uncomfortable. It is a bit bulky, and it might be pretty tiring to hold it in your mouth for 9 to 20 minutes at a time. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can get quite warm. The LED in the mouthpiece gets pretty hot after a while in the mouth.
- Minor sensitivity can occur – Even though the serum has a gentle texture, some users may still feel their teeth becoming more sensitive.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. It’s a good result for those who do not. The process is flexible, you do not need to lie flat while doing the treatment.
It is also safe for the mouth. It is formulated exactly so that only those who have the most sensitive teeth will feel the difference.
While it may seem expensive initially, it is not if you consider it a one-time cost for a month’s treatment. This can end up being cheaper than many alternatives. It’s a worthwhile investment, so if your budget allows it.
Common Questions Snow Teeth Whitening Cost
Is Snow Whitening Safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
It is important to consult with your dentist to ensure that you are safe before undergoing or applying any Teeth Whitening programs.
Does Snow Tooth Whitening damage enamel?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long Does Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
Smoking and drinking wine, among other foods and drinks that can stain teeth are some of factors. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.