White teeth is something everyone wants. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. Snow Teeth Whitening will help us achieve that perfect smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening, a teeth-whitening solution that you can use at home, is the perfect way to brighten your smile. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
YouTube channel Unboxem has Adam’s video review for those who would like to see more. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening Before After
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Baking soda is an abrasive material, and it can “scratch” away too much enamel. This may lead to sensitive teeth. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Lastly, peppermint oil is added for flavoriing and smell.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Snow Teeth Whitening Before After
What’s inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You will receive much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Follow the steps below.
- Prepare the LED-whitening mouthpiece with the adaptable input cables. This can be used later.
- Use the included wand. Use either the regular or special gold wands.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint the teeth. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- You can use the LED mouthpiece for 10 to 30 minutes. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- Rinse the mouth and mouthpiece thoroughly with water. Repeat the treatment as often as daily, if preferred.
- You can check the progress of your teeth color after a few weeks by using the shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This means teeth whitening for 21 consecutive days. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a popular method for whitening teeth. While the results are different for each person, many have seen positive results. Some even have seen their teeth grow two shades of white from the beginning of the treatment until one month of regular use.
While those with difficult-to-remove stains may not experience the same impact as those who do not, some people have noted that their teeth have become a little whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow is designed to reduce tooth sensitivity, but some people will still experience an increase. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. It is best to consult your dentist to get his opinion on whether you should proceed with the treatment or any teeth whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
Many customers have praised the product’s effectiveness. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s customer services were also praised by customers for their ability to quickly respond to any questions or inquiries regarding the company’s product.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
Pros and cons
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. The instructions were easy to read and understand. You can even do other things while doing the 9 to 30 minutes of treatment.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. It is not necessary to remove any acids or sticky formulas. All you need is water, and you’re done.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Gentle Formula – Snow’s Serum is pretty well known for its gentleness. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Snow Teeth Whitening Before After
- The Mouthpiece: Let’s be honest, just looking at the mouthpiece may make you uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Overall, I would say that Snow Teeth Whitening is a pretty good product, and it is extremely worth it. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. For those who don’t, it is a great result. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. It is designed so only those with the most sensitivity will feel a difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
Frequently Asked Question Snow Teeth Whitening Before After
Is Snow Whitening Safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. The thirty-minute rule is one of them.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening can produce results that last up to a year, depending on a number of factors.
These factors include regular consumption of wine and foods that stain teeth. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. Users who know how to brush their teeth can be protected for life.