White teeth is something everyone wants. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a teeth-whitening product that allows you to get your teeth whitening fix in the comfort of your own home. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
YouTube channel Unboxem has Adam’s video review for those who would like to see more. Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening At Home
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a home-whitening kit which promises great results after one month of use. It also promises to have little to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum will then be enhanced with blue-light technology.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
It also contains sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda. These abrasive elements help remove the difficult-to-remove stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
These ingredients may seem intimidating and “chemical,” but they are actually the opposite. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. Snow Teeth Whitening At Home
What’s in the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You will receive much more.
Inside each package of Snow Teeth Whitening, include:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. You can then follow the below instructions.
- Prepare the LED whitening mouthpiece along the adaptable input cords. Put this aside to use later.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. You can either use the regular wands or the special gold one.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. It may take some time for newer wands to prime.
- Paint the teeth. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This could be between 10 to 30 minutes.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. If this occurs, remove the mouthpiece and rinse your mouth. Then, replace the mouthpiece to continue the treatment.
- Rinse the mouth and mouthpiece thoroughly with water. Repeat the treatment as often as daily, if preferred.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This means teeth whitening for 21 consecutive days. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Some people have even seen their teeth turn two shades whiter from the start of the treatment to one month after regular use.
Although those with hard-to-remove stains on their teeth will not see the same results as those without, many have reported that they have seen at least a slight improvement.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. To be sure, you should visit your dentist and ask for his advice on the overall effects of the treatment as well as whether or not to go ahead with any teeth-whitening program.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit costs $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
The product has been praised by many customers for its effectiveness. The majority of customers reported great results while feeling less sensitive.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Others may also find that the product is expensive. This can be an important factor in not purchasing it.
Cons and Pros
- The kit is easy to use. Instructions are clear and simple to follow. You can even do other things while doing the 9 to 30 minutes of treatment.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. It is not necessary to remove any acids or sticky formulas. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessories is one of the main reasons why the Whitening Process has been made so flexible and simple. This accessory can be used with multiple devices, including Apple, USB, and Android. You can even connect it to your smartphone to perform the treatment as you browse the web.
- Snow’s Serum Gentle Formula is well-known for its gentleness. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Snow Teeth Whitening At Home
You can also find out more about Cons
- The Mouthpiece: Let’s be honest, just looking at the mouthpiece may make you uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Can cause minor sensitivity – Despite the gentleness of the serum, some can still feel that their teeth have become more sensitive after their use of the product.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. It’s a good result for those who do not. It is also a flexible treatment, so you don’t have to lie down.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It is designed so only those with the most sensitivity will feel a difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Common Questions Snow Teeth Whitening At Home
Snow Whitening: Is it Safe?
Snow Whitening is pretty safe.
It is important to consult with your dentist to ensure that you are safe before undergoing or applying any Teeth Whitening programs.
Does Snow Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
To get the best results and minimal side effects, it is important that consumers follow the instructions on the product. The thirty-minute rule is one of them.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
These factors include regular consumption of wine and foods that stain teeth. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. You can even live a long time if you know how to care for your teeth.