White teeth is something everyone wants. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening, a teeth-whitening solution that you can use at home, is the perfect way to brighten your smile. Even people who are too busy and have difficulty booking a teeth-whitening appointment with their dentist will find plenty of benefits from Snow Teeth Whitening.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow Teeth Whitening At Home System
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. It also promises to have little to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum is then enhanced with blue light technology.to really make sure to get that whitening effect.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. These stains can be caused by wine, coffee, and soda.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Lastly, peppermint oil is added for flavoriing and smell.
These ingredients may seem intimidating and “chemical,” but they are actually the opposite. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. Snow Teeth Whitening At Home System
What’s inside the Box?
You don’t just get a serum when you purchase a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit. You will receive much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. Follow the steps below.
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. Put this aside to use later.
- Use the wand provided in the kit. You can either use the regular wands or the special gold one.
- To prime the wands, twist the bottom three or four times. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. When this happens, take off the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth, then put the mouthpiece back to continue treatment.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. If you prefer, repeat this treatment every day.
- You can check the progress of your teeth color after a few weeks by using the shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. Within these 21 days, users have seen some surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some people have even seen their teeth turn two shades whiter from the start of the treatment to one month after regular use.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. This has mostly to do with the user’s tooth health. To be sure, you should visit your dentist and ask for his advice on the overall effects of the treatment as well as whether or not to go ahead with any teeth-whitening program.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. Even compared to an actual dentist visit, it is a much cheaper alternative.
The product has been praised by many customers for its effectiveness. Many have experienced excellent results as well as feeling less sensitivity.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
However, not all customer feedback is good. Snow’s weakness is a defective LED mouthpiece. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Pros and Cons
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable Treatment- You can adjust how much your smile will brighten. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. This accessory can be used with multiple devices, including Apple, USB, and Android. You can even connect it to your smartphone to perform the treatment as you browse the web.
- Snow’s Serum, also known as Gentle Formula, is a very gentle formula. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. Snow Teeth Whitening At Home System
You can also find out more about Cons
- The Mouthpiece. Let’s admit it. Just looking at this mouthpiece might make you uncomfortable. It is a bit bulky, and it might be pretty tiring to hold it in your mouth for 9 to 20 minutes at a time. Some get used to it, some don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. There may be some discomfort at first with the mouthpiece, but many people will get over it. For those who don’t, it is a great result. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
It is also safe for the mouth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. It’s a worthwhile investment, so if your budget allows it.
FAQs Snow Teeth Whitening At Home System
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
It is important to consult with your dentist to ensure that you are safe before undergoing or applying any Teeth Whitening programs.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Only if you follow the instructions will snow teeth whitening damage your enamel.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. The thirty-minute rule is one of them.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening results can last a full year, depending upon many factors.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. If users are aware of how to properly care for their teeth, they may even be able to enjoy a lifetime of safety.