Everyone wants whiter teeth. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is perfect for those who are busy or have trouble booking an appointment to bleach their teeth with their dentist.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. You can also read below to learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow Smile Teeth Whitening
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive components help remove those stains that are more difficult to remove. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
This sodium bicarbonate, however, can have negative effects if used in excess. Baking soda can scratch off enamel if used too often. This could lead to sensitive teeth. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Finally, peppermint essential oil is added to enhance the flavor and aroma.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. All of these ingredients come from nature, making them as natural and natural as possible. Snow Smile Teeth Whitening
What’s in the Box?
When you get a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit, you just don’t get a serum. You will get a whole more than that.
Snow Teeth Whitening comes in a package that includes:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. You can then follow the below instructions.
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Set this aside for later use.
- Use the included wand. You can use either the regular wands (or the special gold ones) or the kit.
- To prime the wands, twist the bottom three or four times. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. in a similar way, you would in painting nails
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- When you notice saliva in your mouth, remove the mouthpiece and rinse it. When this happens, take off the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth, then put the mouthpiece back to continue treatment.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. If you prefer, repeat this treatment every day.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow was designed with a reduced effect on tooth sensitive, but there are still some who may experience an increase. This is mostly due to the user’s oral health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. It may appear expensive at first but isn’t. Calculating the cost per session comes to less than two dollars, which is much cheaper than most other products. Even compared to an actual dentist visit, it is a much cheaper alternative.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s customer services were also praised by customers for their ability to quickly respond to any questions or inquiries regarding the company’s product.
However, not all customer feedback is good. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
Pros and Cons
- Easy and Simple Use – The whitening kit can be used with ease. Instructions are clear and simple to follow. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There are not many sticky formulas or acids to wash off. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessories is one of the main reasons why the Whitening Process has been made so flexible and simple. The accessory is not only able to be connected to multiple devices such as Apple, USB or Android, but it can also be connected to your phone to do the treatment whilst you are browsing the internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. This makes it a great product for people with sensitive teeth. It is important to know that you need to do the treatment for 21 days or a full month to see your best results. Snow Smile Teeth Whitening
- The Mouthpiece. Let’s admit it. Just looking at this mouthpiece might make you uncomfortable. It can be quite bulky to hold in your mouth, especially for long periods of time. Some get used to it, some don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. For those who don’t, it is a great result. The process is flexible, you do not need to lie flat while doing the treatment.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. It is formulated exactly so that only those who have the most sensitive teeth will feel the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
FAQs Snow Smile Teeth Whitening
Snow Whitening: Is it Safe?
Snow Whitening is pretty safe.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. To avoid side effects, it is important to adhere to the 30-minute rule per day.
How Long Does Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
These factors include regular consumption of wine and foods that stain teeth. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. You can even live a long time if you know how to care for your teeth.