White teeth is something everyone wants. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening, a teeth-whitening solution that you can use at home, is the perfect way to brighten your smile. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow Dental Whitening Reviews
Snow Teeth Whitening, a kit for at-home whitening, promises results after a month of regular use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum will then be enhanced with blue-light technology.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is also present. These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. These stains are caused by a variety of substances, including wine, soda, and coffee.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Baking soda can scratch off enamel if used too often. This could lead to sensitive teeth. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Snow Dental Whitening Reviews
What’s inside the Box?
You don’t just get a serum when you purchase a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit. You will get a whole more than that.
Inside each package of Snow Teeth Whitening, include:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. Follow the steps below.
- Prepare the LED whitening mouthpiece along the adaptable input cords. Keep this for future use.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. Use either the regular or special gold wands.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. in a similar way, you would in painting nails
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. When this happens, take off the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth, then put the mouthpiece back to continue treatment.
- Rinse the mouth and mouthpiece thoroughly with water. Repeat the treatment as often as daily, if preferred.
- After following the treatment for a few weeks, you can use the shade guide again to check your progress on how much your teeth shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a popular method for whitening teeth. While the results are different for each person, many have seen positive results. Some people have even seen their teeth turn two shades whiter from the start of the treatment to one month after regular use.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. To be sure, you should visit your dentist and ask for his advice on the overall effects of the treatment as well as whether or not to go ahead with any teeth-whitening program.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. Many have experienced excellent results as well as feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. The blue light tool does not work as intended, according to most.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
Cons and Pros
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. Instructions are clear and simple to follow. You can even do other things while doing the 9 to 30 minutes of treatment.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There are not many sticky formulas or acids to wash off. Just water is all you need to wash away the sticky formulas.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessories is one of the main reasons why the Whitening Process has been made so flexible and simple. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Snow Dental Whitening Reviews
- The Mouthpiece: Let’s be honest, just looking at the mouthpiece may make you uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Snow Teeth Whitening, in my opinion, is an excellent product that is well worth the money. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. The process is flexible, you do not need to lie flat while doing the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
The price may seem high at first, but it isn’t when you think of it as an investment that will last for one month. In the long term, this can be more affordable than most other alternatives. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
Frequently Asked Question Snow Dental Whitening Reviews
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening is pretty safe.
It is important to consult with your dentist to ensure that you are safe before undergoing or applying any Teeth Whitening programs.
Does Snow Tooth Whitening damage enamel?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
It is important for consumers to follow the instruction on the product to get the best effects and little to no side effects. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening can produce results that last up to a year, depending on a number of factors.
These factors include regular consumption of wine and foods that stain teeth. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.