Everyone wants whiter teeth. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. Snow Teeth Whitening will help us achieve that perfect smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Even people who are too busy and have difficulty booking a teeth-whitening appointment with their dentist will find plenty of benefits from Snow Teeth Whitening.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . Read below to find out more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow Care Teeth Whitening
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. It also promises to have little to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening’s ingredients contain hydrogen and carbamide peroxide, which are well-known ingredients for inner teeth whitening. While too much carbamide peroxide can be pretty harmful to the teeth, the serum in Snow Teeth Whitening is formulated exactly as not to put in too much to get over that threshold.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive elements help remove the difficult-to-remove stains. These stains can be caused by wine, coffee, and soda.
This sodium bicarbonate, however, can have negative effects if used in excess. Baking soda is an abrasive material, and it can “scratch” away too much enamel. This may lead to sensitive teeth. That is why the sodium bicarbonate in the serum is properly regulated and formulated to avoid such instances.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. All of these ingredients come from nature, making them as natural and natural as possible. Snow Care Teeth Whitening
What’s In The Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You get so much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- Prepare the LED-whitening mouthpiece with the adaptable input cables. This can be used later.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. You can either use the regular wands or the special gold one.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. It may take some time for newer wands to prime.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- You may notice that saliva builds up in your mouth. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. If you prefer, repeat this treatment every day.
- The shade guide can be used again after you have followed the treatment for several weeks to see how your teeth’s shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This means teeth whitening for 21 consecutive days. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
While those with difficult-to-remove stains may not experience the same impact as those who do not, some people have noted that their teeth have become a little whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. This has mostly to do with the user’s tooth health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. It may appear expensive at first but isn’t. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
The product has been praised by many customers for its effectiveness. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
The Pros and Cons
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. The instructions are easy to understand and follow. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. It is not necessary to remove any acids or sticky formulas. Just water is all you need to wash away the sticky formulas.
- Charging Accessories: The charging accessory included is a key reason why the Whitening Process can be so simple and flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. Snow Care Teeth Whitening
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It is a bit bulky, and it might be pretty tiring to hold it in your mouth for 9 to 20 minutes at a time. Some get used to it, some don’t.
- It can be pretty warm. The LED light inside the mouthpiece may become quite warm after a short time in your mouth. This can cause discomfort for some.
- Can cause minor sensitivity – Despite the gentleness of the serum, some can still feel that their teeth have become more sensitive after their use of the product.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worthwhile?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. Although the mouthpiece may initially be uncomfortable, many people are able to get used to it after regular use. For those who don’t, it is a great result. The process is flexible, you do not need to lie flat while doing the treatment.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. It is formulated exactly so that only those who have the most sensitive teeth will feel the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
Common Questions Snow Care Teeth Whitening
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening is pretty safe.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
To get the best results and minimal side effects, it is important that consumers follow the instructions on the product. The thirty-minute rule is one of them.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening results can last a full year, depending upon many factors.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users can even see results that last fo multiple years. You can even live a long time if you know how to care for your teeth.